Reviews for Daring To Bleed
The Cactus chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ah, a well done piece. Certainly much better than "Right Before His Eyes"

But still I can see traces of your problem where you tend to add words just for the sake of... adding words.

For example, the entire first paragraph. Instead of the mention of frivolous things such as corneas and all that I think that maybe you could have cut out part of the paragraph.

I don't presume to make it so that you would necessarily have to listen to this, but thats what i wanted to say.

Still, a great job.
Rainmoon chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
K.C chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh man this is a good sequel. I really like this chapter. I wonder how her teammates will react to seeing her again. Bet Neji will be happy. I can't wait for the next chapter, you got me really excited for it. Well awesome job.
infinite vertigo chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aw... i like it so far! update soon!
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ah, a multi-chapter! (runs around in circles) And do I spy a hint of GaaTen, or am I just being my usual overshippy self?

So. Neji and Lee did NOT go along with Tenten to Sand. Oh man, this is going to be very interesting to read. I especially liked the way you fleshed out the Sand's redevelopment, the little details like cold showers - I myself haven't taken a single hot shower since arriving in my tropical country - glassware and exports, and so on.

Tenten wasn't there in an official capacity, like an ambassador from Konoha - she was there as a favored-status craftsman in order to jumpstart Suna's own new economy? Or does she hold some sort of consultant/advisor status? Does she still take combat missions, and if not, does she spar with any of the Suna shinobi in order to keep her edge?

I'm sorry to keep babbling, but I really like this fic! (beams) I need to add this to my faves. Oh, and are you back from your trip? Or are you still in the Windy city? (heh, windy city. Like Suna, kinda.)
Starriecat chapter 1 . 8/12/2006

-cough- Ah, well good and interesting introduction. I'm intrigued. (I would say more but its 2:30 AM so my brain's dead v) What is it that happened that made her so anxious?

tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow! This is getting really interesting! Please continue and update soon! :D
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
no!11 u cant stop there!1 so not fair! im so happy u wrote a sequel! update as soon as u can!
serenesorceress chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Great job. This story is going on my alert list. I think that the story has a good pace, and it has both action and description. I hope that there's a Neji z Ten x Gaara triangle. Please update soon.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18