Reviews for Daring To Bleed
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
I love this story; the pairings, and Hinata. (Ooh! Plus Lee, of course! And Temari!) I also loved the fact that Hinata's clan leader. :D There's perfection in every word.
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Lovely! :D And I lovedd the bit of Shika/Tema. And Lee's just HILARIOUS.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm liking Gaara x Tenten. You write the two of them very well. I love this story so far!
tsukiYomi chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
how dare Tenten-sama do such a thing? to GAARA-kun, dammit! still, the fic was awesome : ) i really liked the dramatic parts. it was friggin' cool!
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
I found it intriguing and was unable to stop reading. Unfortunately, I am a fast reader. Damn. Oh well, I'll have to read your otehr stories, then, won't I?
QingRen2 chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
XD sigh what a wonderful story! T_T although im sad that Gaara has been left by Tenten...al lonely and unloved...but Still!

GREAT STORY! :]] I luveed itt! great job!
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
OMG! (imagine this in an awestruck voice! :D) HOW THE HELL DO U RITE SO WELL! I HAVE NEVER READ STORIES AS GOOD AS THIS APART FROM CUTTING WATER WHICH HAPPENS TO BE URS AS WELL! :D I MEAN THE IDEAS ARE SO GOOD, AND THIS HAS GOT TO BE BONUS! THE ENGLISH IS GOOD AS WELL! REALLY GOOD!

i was just reading ur profile...and u have 120 fanfics! :O! WOW!

anyway, i REALLY enjoyed reading this story. u are officially THE BEST writer on fanfic, to me anyways. :D :D :D

till later when i stumble across another of your stories! :D
L. Elizabeth1 chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
wonderfully written! great idea with the gaara neji tenten love triangle, very nice.
feonixqueen chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
that was...great. i'm so incredibly sad that she didn't end up with gaara though. i had started reading and thought, 'hey, she might end up with gaara' since she had those issues with neji before.

man...aw gaara! as lee would say 'LET THE FLAME OF YOUTH AND LOVE BLOOM, GAARA!'

can you do one where they do end up together? i am actually working on a gaara x tenten fanfic called 'chocolate.' take a look at it when i post it in the next week. you are a great writer, and i thought it would be cool if you could read mine, too.

thank you for a great story.
feonixqueen chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
AH! OMG, OMG! i am so mad right now, and so intrigued. she's gonna do him? NO! but what about the other and...the good stuff..aargh! this is so frustrating!

i don't wanna read it but i do at the same time! i...no! TENTEN, DON'T DO IT!
nejiandtentenfan chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
This is 1 of my fav stories, but I don't know if anyone has pointed out to you - in this chapter (4), the little girl that tenten saved started as Keizu and eventually becamse Keiko. But other than that, great story! You're an awesome writer!
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
“I suppose that’s all I should expect from an orphaned, curse-marked, futureless branch house member!” oh my lord, when I read that I nearly cringed, now gaara's really ticked him off! I love this story, and especially this chapter, it was really fantastic! And although gaara is my pet-character and I love him to death, and I want to give him all the hugs he missed out on that horrible childhood of his...I was still really glad Neji and Tenten got together ) Anyway, loved the story!
lovefierce chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
AHH! I loved your story! It was amazing; very well written and thought out.

The ending was perfect. :[ But now I'm sad because it's over.
engr4t300 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
0_0...did u shorten the chapters? i swear the story was way longer than ths when i first read it
Dark Guinevere chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
Who was Tenten going to pick from my two fav male characters? : I suppose one of them had to lose, was going to cry no matter which one it was :):) That was brilliant, can't wait to read more of your work
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »