Reviews for Daring To Bleed
UnrequitedxLove chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
. -glomps the NejixTenten pairing- We,my favorite couple!...GaaraxTenten is actually possible...as I realised through this fic...but,NejixTenten WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!MWAHAHAHAHA!...Yeah...xD
fantine89 chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
I cant believe it ended, it was a great fic very well written and with a lot exiting scenes I dare say, keep writing great fics
naash chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
awesome job...the ending was really good. very fitting. i just feel sorta sad for gaara but never mind that it was a great story
UnrequitedxLove chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
is getting interesting...
MyFallenAngel chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
*sighs dreamily*

I can't really say anything except that I whole-heartedly love this whole ficcie. And this chapter is one of the best, too, from my point of view. I almost squeal when I read "Because you dared to love me." - It's so simple yet so meaningful *sighs dreamily again*.

Now let me see... I will say that this fic is mostly about 'home' - and how home feels like. Now am I right or am I wrong? *frowns*. I mean, all of the ends of some chapter hint to home and what it really is.

Nessie-sama *squee*, I really, really like this.

Now considering this is quite a long review, I shouldn't have say that "I can't say anything', right?

Hope to hear from you soon (read: hope to find another fanfic from you someday after today).

Cheers!
asn water chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
yea i felt really sorry for gara but still i wanted her to end up with neji because of the original story. i liked the end cause i was kinda expecting the usual ending where everyone was all happy and saying goodbye including gara, but i liked how he didnt show up, saying goodbye from afar. and chinese historical au epic? can't wait!
Takako chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
aw I haven't read chapter 10 yet! I'm going to read the whole fic all over again along with this chapter! Thanks for updating so often and I really really look forward to see work from you in the future, ESPECIALLY your Chinese Historical AU! Meanwhile I'll just settle my craving by reading your other fics. Please WRITE MORE!
tiny steps chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
The ending was so beautiful it made me want to cry. I love this story, as I do your others, but this one just seems to stick with me. I never would have thought of the Gaara/Tenten thing (don't ask me why, those two just never seem to click), but I loved the whole triangle. Okay, now I'm just rambling again -_-. I'll keep an eye out for your upcoming stories!
calico.snails chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Awesome story, the best NejiTen story I've ever read, that's for sure. Can't wait to see more from you!

Bye!

-Kristine X3-
Tanya Lilac chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
*sighs* it was wrapped up quite neatly- congrats on finishing your fic! It was a great read (and we all love NejiTen! XD) and well written- thanks.

*Kat
Houtori chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Wow, great ending for everyone concerned. Good work on this fic!
Annie chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
The ending was all I hoped it would be and more. Thank you for a wonderful piece of writing!
silverdragon994 chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
... *looks at Gaara* Hello. Would you like a hug? *squeezes brains out* You're welcome.

And as for me, I shall be doing a Chinese/Japanese/Native American mythological AU, challenged by our favorite fc. _ Just...I need to find a good plot...

Aw...It's over! *sniffle* It was so cute! *sobs*

Anyways...I just loved the ending. I could really picture a sunset like theme and Gaara waving and smiling on a cliff! :D Great job Nessie-nee-sensei! _ *hugs you*
tomboy901 chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
WOW! Awesome way to sum it up! XP

This chapter was awesome. Expressive and beautiful. :D You should really try writing a book or something. XP

A Chinese Historical AU epic coming next year? *eyes sparkle* YIPPE! XP
cinnamond chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Bravo, my friend. Bravo.

Your story was great and the other stories sound interesting, but how about a GaaraXTenten, eh?

Once again, great story!

Oh, and remember, GaaraxTenten XD.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »