Reviews for May My Words Reach Your Heart
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
*smiles* it's fascinating, you write hilarious crack stories and very dramatic tragedies. Looks like you got good qualities in writing both types. your able to make the turn from one to the other, a good quality i might add. Good Job!
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
...It was very sweet. *smiles sadly* I think you should write more like this. Great job with the story.
kaibascutie chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw.. I was so very moved by this story. The unselfishness of Naruto gets me everytime. I had to pause a moment because my eyes were getting watery. IThis story was so simple yet so heartfelt. Very well done (setup and written). ')

DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*sniff

That was sad T-T

Great stuff.
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw! I loved it. So sweet and cute! D
drarryderps chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Holy shit, this is a NaruHina that made me cry. O.O

Nyah! That was so sweet!
The Lacokage chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
...What a perfect story...I never really liked the whole naruhina pairings but now...Really, what a great Story, congrats!
SoddenEye chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
to sad man...to sad.
no one100 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this fic is so cool! uhmm...aside from serene and faraway you would be the third!

GOD bless and more power...

just a friendly advice, you should accept anonymous reviews...for it would add more to your...reviews? oh well, that's all!

ja!
spiderninja16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I must seriously thank you for making this fic. It not only was a very moving story (It made me more upset than any other story beforhand, but in a good way) but the It allowed me to finally fill the hole I needed to set up for a naruhina story I have been trying to write. now that Ive read this (and when I finish my current fic) I can write it so again you have my eternal gratitude

note: dont worry I am not going to rip off your story I just wanted to use the idea for the whole letters form a secret admirar if you dont want me using it just message me and I will take it out.
oblivion21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
ok this doent make sense to me im really confused
Pigeon Toes chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
speechles...
Lyon Ryuushi chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very Sad had me on the verge of tears
lovinjerryt chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This was AMAZING! It was so good, I cried, and that's pretty rare, me crying over a fanfiction.
Shadow Of My Mind chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Bravo very good yiss yiss make another and send it to me plz yiss yiss