Reviews for The Lost Species
kitiku01 chapter 13 . 6/21
Great story, pls. update soon!
LightningThiefLover chapter 13 . 6/11
This was such a good idea! I eish you would finish it!
ict-welpje chapter 13 . 5/17
nice story and plotline
pity it hasn't been finished
Noxy the Proxy chapter 13 . 1/25
Oh crap...This is gonna get good.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 13 . 1/12
Update plz! This is such a good fanfic!
YaoiFanKoreanLover chapter 13 . 1/5
Hey!
I love your fic!
Please update soon! I can't live with the doubt of what could happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Harry has a vagina and I don't know how to feel about that.
NexusNebulous chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Wait so he doesn't want to scare Harry with the fact that he can get pregnant? Really tho? Like he just woke up as an alien species. He has a vagina.
Come on now.
wavedancer70 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Please update all of your Stories (that you have written) not just this your such an awesome writer and your ideas are so fresh you have kept me raptured in all the stories how your plot develops and the new way you bring the Harry Potter characters to life. Please start updating your work i know its Not just me that miss your stories but the rest of your fans do too.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
More, more, more please! This is a really interesting and intriguing story...even if the whole tentacle thing is kinda gross. I look forward to your next update. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Spirit x
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
O_o
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Thou must continue
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Woah intense!
jeanette9a chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
please say that they got away from malfoy manor to another place.
if dumbledore comes close to killing one of the babies, i won't just rant enough to make sure he'd make out with a dementor the first chance he gets.
i'd make sure he'd get not a only a little smooch but the whole main corset and dessert. i'm pretty sure the unspeakables would love see what would affects how it would be on dumbbells to be the uke to a seme dementor.
you think he would implode or something? it would literally rip him apart mentally, physically and spiritually.
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
well you could move the nest to malfoy's place or a place they own and amp up the wards. i know the best idea might seem to go in the night, but if you leave when there is a rush they will have harder time getting to you. not to mention the invisibility cloak... wait can the fay magic, magic them invincible?