Reviews for The Lost Species
you need to update okay
alejandra reitan chapter 13 . 3/3
Please update this story im dying to know what happens next
Kurogami Mana chapter 13 . 2/14
you my good writer are pure evil!
Werewolfshaverights chapter 13 . 2/7
Oh man... this is a good story. Since you just updated Merrow, you will be updating your other stories?! PLEASE!
horsesrules chapter 13 . 1/19
Write more it's really good
ThePerksofBeingMinisterofMagic chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Omg! Please finish this story.
Drarry-Merome-BBRae chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! You just abandoned an amazing fic without a warning! I know you're there because you JUST updated another one of my favorites, Merrow, and that made me so happy! I DEMAND ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Love,
Queen Aera
SnowflakePhoenix chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
please continue this!
wavedancer70 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Could you please finish this story and all your other you have such a awesome imagination I need for you to finish PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!
Dedicated4reading chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Update this one please!
deathlover25 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
khristona chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
spiffy i have been waiting for over a year for an update please i am in the last stage of withdrawal
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
africa!
Oh my god
Please tell me that lucius and harrys other children are safe. I dont wan them to die.
Why Dumbledore and kingsley acted like that? They dont care that those children are harrys children?
I hope that harry can be with al his children and his mate soon.
Please keep writing this fic is very interesting
Ill be waiting for the next chap
see ya
Sapphire Secrets chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Oh Merlin! I am so into this story- please write more- quickly! Your plot is so original and refreshing. It's differen than all the other Harry/Drake mate fanfics. Some of them are really far-fetched, but your fanfic is both unique and believable. You are very talented with words.
Your fan,