Reviews for The Lost Species
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 13 . 8/17
please let harry's two sons and soon to be father in law be ok and please update soon
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 7/27
Ch 13

That was DIRTY . Evil Dumbledore. And Malfoy is crippled in the wing . I hope that will heal and Malfoy to fly again.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/26
Ch 4

First One story he became sub hermaphrodite Vampire. . Father Dracula.

Kidnapped and turn into damn
Sub hermaphrodite merman.

Now damn fairy sub hermaphrodite . At least the insects will be eaten. Competition with the spiders. Or eat them too.
Kazichan1 chapter 13 . 4/20
Please continue with this! It's the only one of its kind
Aerialas chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh no... poor Harry. I hope everyone has no problem with his inheritance. He shouldn't have to feel bad at all about any of this.
Aerialas chapter 1 . 3/13
Really nice start. Interested to hear more about this creature inheritance that Harry has.
Mgriffith490 chapter 13 . 2/29
I know it been a while but please update this story soon.
Draculalucard chapter 13 . 1/30
this is a really cool story please update!
Damn this is a good story I wish you had continue it
Dice2QuixoticallyUnique chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
This story is so unique! I wish you had the time to finish it, I'd love to see where you are planning on taking the plot. :)
meme1012 chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
It has been six years, 7 months, and 22 days since you have last updated. I have been waiting since 2009 for chapter 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28, and 29 (hopefully you are planning on making this a great story with a good bit of chapters).
I love this story and have reread and reread. Every time I am thinking there is a 14th chapter. I literally TRICK MYSELF into thinking there is another. That's how good this story is to me.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
A fellow fan.
kitiku01 chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Great story, pls. update soon!
LightningThiefLover chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
This was such a good idea! I eish you would finish it!
ict-welpje chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
nice story and plotline
pity it hasn't been finished