Reviews for To Turn the Other Cheek
Larkawolfgirl chapter 21 . 6/13
Wow, oh wow, this story. I'm not even sure where to begin since I waited till the end to comment. I really, really, like Yuuri's feelings for Wolfram through this. I just absolutely love how much he hugs him and holds his hand even while claiming they are just friends. It is so amazingly sweet and pushing the boundaries that those things have to be romantic. They kind of were, but still weren't, and it was lovely. Wolfram pretending to be pregnant was quite humorous, but the way he worked his story to work around the truth and Yuuri made it bittersweet. One thing that bugged me was that Yozak slapped Wolfram (and he obviously wasn't proposing, but I found it odd that the similar act wasn't noted). I think it would have made more sense for him to punch him instead, just because it seems that since Yuuri's slap was taken as a proposal even after he denied it, that all slaps are taken that way. Speaking of slaps, though, that was so insightful about why they slap each other. I always thought of it as just something put into the story to be humorous and to force Yuuri into the engagement, but that explanation makes a lot of sense.
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 21 . 2/25
Oh my gosh this was amazing! I'm excited to read the sequel!
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Just wanted to say that it was me in the review below! I accidentally posted it anonymously _"
Yukito Uchiha chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Just wanted to say it was me in the below review! I accidentally posted it as anonymous _"
Guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Oh My God! I'm totally in love with this fic 3 I know it's a little late but I want to say just how lovely and purely Amazing this story was. The edits weren't a problem for me Since I intend to skip the mature parts myself.
This fic made me experience a lot of emotions. Pain, sadness, hate, frustration, relief and happiness It made me see Yuuri and Wolfram's relationship in a new light and depth and my love for them grew even more. I'm really grateful to you for that. The dialogues were pretty well thought out. I have a lot of them quoted in my mobile ;) the characterization was beautiful. I felt bad for Fredrick and Emily... Poor souls :(
Last chapter was my personal favourite! I was just in awe when Yuuri was explaining the symbolism. A brilliant job, I'll give you that.
Though I do wonder what happens to Conrad and Yozak's relationship? Does Conrad ever know? Does Yozak ever tell him?
Honestly this fic reserved kore Reviews.. they should be over a thousand! **

Thank you so much for this beautiful work of fiction. Now I'm off to read the sequel .

Yukito
Lunamoon007 chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
I like the story. I like Frederick,I was even thinking that maybe he should stay with Frederick since he shows so much love and ignores the fact that he's a man, he lied about being pregnant and he was spying. Lol but I also like how upset Yuri gets at seeing their kiss. I'm a huge fan of Yuri x Wolfram.
YaoiAnimeHunter chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Such a beautiful ending, now i understand the title 'to turn the other cheek'
Jackie chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
You don't have idea how much i loved this!
You know at first I was mad at Wolfram because he slept with Yuuri again, but I understand that even at his 80s he's very young and you do feel lost sometimes, it's only normal for they to make mistakes, but I really feel identified with the desesperation that Wolf felt
I like this version, it does not need that scenes to make a good story, It was perfect
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Oh my goodness. I don't think I have ever cried for a fanfic, but while I was reading your amazing story, I cried both for pure sadness and joy! I read alk the chapters in one go and I would love to read more! ! There was so many parts I love! For example when Wolf realised where he was wrong with Yury and in this final chapter when Yury explained the symbolism behind those gestures. Really Thank you for posting your story! !
wickedliz lj chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
This was awesome. I wanted to kill Yuuri, but in the end it felt better that he had a choice, and that Wolfram got to be pursued.

Too bad that they needed to become villains for them to see the truth. Well done. (I'm on lj, but I'm lazy and found this on ff)
firerose132 chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Aww poor Yuri haha I love your imagination and the style of writing :D keep it up
Liebert chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
GREAT! I LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS FIC
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
oh damn i loved this soo much i like how u mentioned what the slap could mean, that was the best thing and god did i wanna punch yuuri so much
Nao Takumi chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
This story, without the M rated scenes was enough for me. Even though you didn't show the physical aspect of their love making, the emotional one was their, and it was so wonderfully written that I even made my brother read it (I don't do that much). Yuuri and Wolfram's moments of companionship, both in humour and comfort, were exceptional.
All in all, you did a remarkable work with this story and I am absolutely enthralled to read stories of such good plot line and expression as yours in this fandom.
FanRan chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I really loved this! Couldn't stop reading it, I really felt for Wolfram and Frederick, though their experience together made Wolfram better understand himself as well as the relationship between him and Yuri