Reviews for Knighthood
Interesting fic. :-)
Bobboky chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
awesome
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
I was just rereading this chapter, and you really REALLY hit on something that I really like that many different anime and comics play with, and do so poorly. You had the perfect idea, Dr. Stingray was more of a father to many instead of playing god. A LOT of shows say 'play god' as their discription for some scienetist X making something with uberpowers, but thats never sat well with me. You finally hit a really good explanation for this sinario.

Wether or not you got the idea from some other source doesnt really matter, but this last scene was most excellent.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Very good installment, please do your best to add the next chapter as soon as you get the time.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
So looking forward to the next bit, more as soon as you can please!
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Bruce & Xander banter is the bomb!
Valandar chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
"It's... hard to take in," Sylia said hesitantly. She lowered her head, "My father created them. He made them in humanity's own image." She looked up at Xander, "Does that make him a god?"

"No," Xander said quietly, reaching up to brush her hair out of her eyes. "It makes him a father."

Yannow, that is possibly the best and wisest answer to that age-old question I've heard to date. :D
Bobboky chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
very cool work
Morrolan chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
More soon please!
GoldenRat chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Let the good times roll. Just love those get to know you moments.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
I wonder how far Terry and Priss went in the training room. Keep up the great work so all your readers can enjoy this, also please try to update some of your other fic.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
gunsmith cats - rally is of course rally vincent, another sonoda character.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Nice work on this chapter, please do your best to add more chapters ASAP
Glorfirien chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I get no credit. So, since you didn't mention my suggestion...I was right? Sweet! There's that feeling of validation that's been eluding me for so long. I can die happy now.

Or not.

[sigh]

Darn.

I can't find it.

Not even an inkling.

You're good at this.

I'm not complimenting you.

I'm complaining bitterly.

Though...for some reason 'The Princess Bride' popped into my head when Xander answered the phone...kooky magician.

[chuckles]

The Hawaiian shirts have been resurrected?

I was sure their doom had been appointed and carried out in the ruins of Sunnydale.

How the hell did Xander manage to get ahold of more of those monstrosities without the girls kicking up a fuss?

Disguise...he lies! He just wanted to relive his teenage years...weak excuse!

[snickers]