Reviews for A Possiblely UnStoppable Love
inu-rulz chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
i like how you name the chapters! its funnt!
inu-rulz chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
they are so mean they could be ax murderers
inu-rulz chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
rotflollm w/ tears in my eyes!
inu-rulz chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
oh! *squels happily*
inu-rulz chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aw how sweet! lol that was funny
visionary7 chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
Oh, come on bud. You can't lead us all this way and leave us high and dry! As you said, you are satisfied with the way the plot is going and you have sequels planned. If the story makes you feel good, than isn't that what this site is about in the first place? All the best and hope to see more.
visionary7 chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
I didn't realize that Kim listened to Tool. And bad Tool at that.
Niquest chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
Your writing isn't bad at all. I'm disappointed that you chose to stop writing. Okay, I'll admit, that maybe the darkwing duck thing went a little far, but the rest of the story is great. Not to mention that you stopped writing at one hell of a cliff hanger. I really wanted to see where their relationship would go next. I really hope you reconsider your decision.
Aaron chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
I am sorry to here that you won't be able to continue the story. I was really getting into it and wanted to keep reading more. I love all the interplay of Kim and Ron. Hope that someone else will take up the task of continuning the story or better yet yourself to continue.
KathleenDee chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
dont worry i didnt notice anything wrong with th chapter, anywho i want to see K/R developed more some things were left alone after awhile like Kim and Rons practiced there fighting skills i really enjoyed reading those parts , and i kinda like how Kim and Drakin are friendly ...sorta lol anyway nice job im looking forward to see the next chapter and id be happy to help in any way :)
H2-M2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Love the story!
fatherfigure1 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Good story so far. Any recent updates? What happens to her dad, what does Drakken want?

Keep writing,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
Kipcha chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
HAHAHA! Darkwing Duck.

I am the terror that flaps in the night...

AWSOME STORY! Please hurry with the next chapter.
Meca Vegeta chapter 7 . 3/12/2007