Reviews for IRONY
Claire.CZ chapter 32 . 11/27/2015
I usually prefer House with Cuddy than with Wilson. I've read many H/W stories but I wasn't really enjoying them... but your story is completely different. Maybe because they are as confused and unsure of their feelings as I was as a reader... The way you described different opinions about Roger's und Jules' relationship was very meaningful.
You created a nice world with Billy Travis and Vince Crane, I liked the description of the friendship between the four of them. And I also liked the time jump.
As an absolute 'hurt/comfort junkie' I loved your story.
manny chapter 32 . 7/11/2009
amazing, I was grabed and could not, would not stop reading. you have an amazing way with words. You described the places an people in an acurate and creative way. I loved it.
Not Gonna Tell chapter 32 . 10/12/2008
I once reviewed this story as my initial impression being disappointment at the name. I do generally skip / avoid reading stories with overdone / stereotypical all cap title using a singular, profound word emphasized. I just thought I'd say that your other stories do no suffer the same ailment. "Never Buy An Old DeSoto", for example, drew me in quickly. And no matter the title your stories have, I admire the time and effort you put forth into them. Please continue to write, no matter what.
CSKTECH chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
Hey Bets, I thought i would give this one a try again.. A very good story, even if i dislike some of the elements. The good out weighs the not so good.

Plus you are the first writer that recognized the fatal flaw about House driving the Vette...

Thanks again

K
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 32 . 8/28/2008
Once again, a great fic. The ending was rather sad, but somehow fitting.

You've managed to worm your way into my favorites list... the second author out of around 30 that has managed it. Thank you so much for posting. The last few weeks have been spent happily reading your work.

I look forward to your next peice!
Della chapter 32 . 12/18/2007
Hello,

This was wonderful. Beautiful textures overlayed with soft, gentle lines of love, tears of discovery, loss and pain. Such a shame that it eventually ended on such a depressing note, but one that I think was fully understandable.

Oh how I wished they could have overcome everything, but then taking in all that is Greg House and also the troubled mind of James Wilson in your story, I honestly can't see how else it could have ended without ruining everything you had already established.

I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful journey. Thank you for sharing it

Take care

holmes221b chapter 23 . 5/20/2007
STARGATE! LOL!

KRH
McRaider chapter 32 . 2/7/2007
This one I actually did read for the most part in one sitting, several hours...and well worth it to reach the end and find a Stargate reference. Beautiful story, touching and sad but very well written. On that note as my words fail me and my eyes grow tired I'm going to bed I have class tomorrow.

Steph
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
BEFORE I START READING THIS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU:

I loved this story when I first read it, a couple of months ago. I've been following your latest story, 'The Other Foot', and I followed the link to your profile. Now, for about a month, I've been desperately searching to find this wonderful H/W fic featuring Wilson's homelsee brother, who once had polio. That was all I could remember about it. I've googled it, I've searched for it, I've checked TWoP for it. And now, I've found it.

Maybe it's sad. I don't care. I just thought you should know how great you are for writing a story so good that I want to read it this much.

Loving 'The Other Foot' as well, btw. Forgot to review.

So yeah. Thanks. Gonna add this to my favourites now, so I don't lose it again.
kismetindy chapter 32 . 10/19/2006
Just finished reading all 32 chapters - not in one sitting, mind you. This story was very moving and heartbreaking in so many ways. I'm glad you didn't give us a "happily ever after" ending - it would have taken away from your brilliant writing.
Rosi92 chapter 32 . 10/9/2006
O.O Wow. Just wow. That was so beautiful. *sniff*
zero.cool.crash.override chapter 32 . 9/30/2006
That was an excellent story. I really enjoy the way you write. Thank you for writing this and allowing us to read it.
Yarillis chapter 32 . 9/16/2006
Despite what others say I find the "not having sex thing" OOC - for both. OK, and we know that House is in pain each day but it's also OOC that this keeps him from his usual daily activities. It does on some days but not constantly. Then the story would have had another ending - at least my H/W heart wishes so. But that's just my opinion. Otherwise an excellent story.
jojocat chapter 31 . 9/15/2006
Wow the ending was very bittersweet. This is an amazing piece of writing. Excellent job!