Reviews for Just Like Your Mother
GreenAndZen chapter 1 . 10/16
SLAYED THIS!

I am going to read Hyde's reply again. Till my eyes bleed and shut off permanently.

I almost started questioning the Hyde and Jackie's soulmate connection while reading Edna's letter. Because of all the realism and like Hyde said, 'creepy parallels'.

And then, there was the king-like response from my knight, Steven Hyde. Choices. They define the person. Not the circumstances. They have an influence, but it is our choice on how deal with them.

Wonderful. Fucking wonderful.
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow... I didn't think it was possible, but I think you hit a nail on Edna's personality! O Some people make her to hateful, some made her seem too nice (well, as nice as an abandoning mother could be) but I believe you met somewhere down the middle and produced this Edna that I saw on "Career Day".

And as for Hyde, his letter was totally in character - in fact, I think you had him pegged better than the writers of Season 8. Dx I especially loved the last sentence in Hyde's letter. ) SOOOO like him.

Anywho, I really enjoyed this D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Really sweet!
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I checkout out your profile and found this little gem. You truly shall be an english teacher and a novelist, there's no doubt in my mind after reading this. I love the concept, the letters, all of it. I also loved the image of little Hyde "cuffing" a little Kelso to the porch rails. LOL, awesome. Great response by Hyde, too. Nice job.
believeandhope14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really liked this sory, it had a different layout and i thought it was really cool!
JackieHydeFan4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Great piece of writing! I loved it.
nebulous chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hmm..interesting, I like Edna's hypocrisy. I'm a little confused though is this a one-shot?
hydexjackie chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow that was incredible! I loved the layout of letters.

Please write more jxh.