Reviews for Just Like Your Mother
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow... I didn't think it was possible, but I think you hit a nail on Edna's personality! O Some people make her to hateful, some made her seem too nice (well, as nice as an abandoning mother could be) but I believe you met somewhere down the middle and produced this Edna that I saw on "Career Day".

And as for Hyde, his letter was totally in character - in fact, I think you had him pegged better than the writers of Season 8. Dx I especially loved the last sentence in Hyde's letter. ) SOOOO like him.

Anywho, I really enjoyed this D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Really sweet!
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I checkout out your profile and found this little gem. You truly shall be an english teacher and a novelist, there's no doubt in my mind after reading this. I love the concept, the letters, all of it. I also loved the image of little Hyde "cuffing" a little Kelso to the porch rails. LOL, awesome. Great response by Hyde, too. Nice job.
believeandhope14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really liked this sory, it had a different layout and i thought it was really cool!
JackieHydeFan4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Great piece of writing! I loved it.
nebulous chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hmm..interesting, I like Edna's hypocrisy. I'm a little confused though is this a one-shot?
hydexjackie chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow that was incredible! I loved the layout of letters.

Please write more jxh.