Reviews for Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't
southernguh18 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Please continue! Pwetty pwease *puppy dog eyes* or you won't get any cake! Update!
ace chapter 6 . 7/31/2002
up data moon ring
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
hey again! i just had to tell you, I WILL *HATE* YOU IF YOU DON'T WRITE MORE! ok, that was a lil *TOO* harsh... GOMEN NASAII! you are makin me love this couple, but you *NEED* to finish this! ~! ~nina~
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 6 . 10/3/2001
more more more! this is awesome! maybe i'll make a Juu/Mina ficcy. hey, it can't hurt, rite? well, more ASAP! ~nina~
T.R chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Ok. This is my ABSALUTELY FAVORITE STORY AND PAIRING. ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CONTINUE? !
Tigress Ronin chapter 6 . 8/23/2001
Please continue there aren't many great fics like this.
shonte chapter 6 . 7/25/2001
Luv the story! yes even this chapter was okay. So 17 and Mina used to be an item! Cool! To bad shes in heaven and, well, he not! They would of made a great couple. Well write more! Ja!
keara chapter 6 . 6/16/2001
This chapter was sooo beautiful! How could you say it sucked? I didn't want to say anything before but I'm not going to let you dis something SO GOOD. I love everything about your fic! WRITE MORE!
Sakura yuy1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2001
OH OH good good! Gotta go, but I added u under faves. Bye

GOOD GOOD! Too short but good!

K I'm leaving now!

Reakky Good!

GAHHHHH! bye
Chibi Mars chapter 6 . 6/13/2001
It wasn't bad! I thought it was sad & sweet- I hope you'll write more soon, that is if you don't hate me now. I'm going to find it, I promise! Oh, and are you going to be putting Vegeta & Bulma in this? I hope so.
felea chapter 6 . 6/12/2001
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WRITE MORE
Mars Zero chapter 5 . 6/12/2001
Too cute! Sounds like J was protecting his property! .() THis is so good! I wonder what Goku will think about Chi Chi?
Chibi Mars chapter 5 . 6/11/2001
I'm sorry! That's it, I AM going to find that site again! I don't want you to get violent~_-

Great story, hope you'll write more soon!
Chibi Mars chapter 4 . 6/11/2001
I REALLY hate to tell you this, but, I don't remember the URL for the site. I am so sorry, please don't get mad, I'll try to find the site again!
Chibi Mars chapter 3 . 6/11/2001
I am so glad that someone is finally writing a fic with 16! It's starting off great, I'm off to the next part!