Reviews for RUBY
jennylovescastle chapter 8 . 2/3
love the story. And i like that they get married even if they can't work together anymore they have each other. I think that is what is most important. Really great storry. Thanks for writing it.
jennylovescastle chapter 7 . 2/3
soo cute. I mean after everything he asks her to marry him?! Love it
jennylovescastle chapter 6 . 2/3
love it. I like their fight even so it might be a little out of character i still can imagine them haveing this fight after everything that happened before.
jennylovescastle chapter 5 . 2/3
Please don't let him do anything stupid. U got me at the end of my seat already.
jennylovescastle chapter 4 . 2/3
LOVE the storry. Just great how Stan sees the love between them and how nice he is.
jennylovescastle chapter 2 . 2/3
Really like it. I can picture every word. Really a good storry
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 2/3
I really like the story. Really interesting so far.
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I don't usually write reviews on old fanfics but this was amazing. I have just finished reading it and all that came to my mind was WOW! I don't have word to express how good this is, congratz.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Aww! I am just so enamoured with this story! It is the cutest, most heart-breaking, most beautiful thing I have ever read. Absolutely fantastic!

Ri
danascully6 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
foxdvd I love this story! It was absolutly brilliant, so much so that I was sad when I finished it! Thanks for the entertainment, could you write another like this? You made it sexy without being seedy! I'm so glad i found it! Thanks xx
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Very nicely done. Usually I don't like reading fics in first person, but this was too good to pass. Mulder's narrations were just so passionate bordering on deranged and in love that I couldn't stop reading. Great fic.
gldnwrtr chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
Devoured the whole story in one sitting-wonderful! So thrilled to have found an X-Files author who writes mature material. Thank you!
Magemaster chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
very, very nice
duchess-missy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This has to be my all time FAVE story! I read it on some M&S site and fell in love! and so i thought iwould check if it was on here! you deserved the praise! bloody brilliant, beautifully crafted, thrilling suspense! i could go on but that would ust make my fingers sore and waster your time lol

LOVE IT!

x

Scully
parmakai66 chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
I read the whole story today... half before I went to work and the rest when I got home. I actually was distracted at work thinking about it and how everything was going to play out.

I totally loved how you wrote it all in Mulder's POV!

The recreational - adult only part .. ps.. STEAMY!

Great Story