Reviews for Chrono Cross:A Time For Laughter
lonewolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
it starts lime...but it turns into...LEMON...whoa ho...o_0...im crazy at times[mu hahahahahahaha
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Great story. Nice glenn and miki pairing glenn is one of the best characters and miki is one of the strongest female characters. Nice bit of lime at the end
Mallow64 chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
pretty cool :)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
haha this fic is great. I hope a continuation is made. I love it :)
Eve chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Sweet...great fic! The fic was short and sweet!..I like the glenn/miki paiaring

but I prefer Orhla/Glenn!- Keep up the great work!-
Hawking no Miko chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Awww...that was sweet...write more. XD
Glyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
heh heh, it's cute, I'mn not sure Kid is that overtly *ahem* affectionate, but I can TOTALLY see her reacting to Serge getting hard. Heh, AND semi-threatening him with physical harm WHILE promising sex later.

I think that, besides a bit of justified OOC, you got Kid down pat. I've seen too many fics that paint her too sweetly. Yes, she's sweet deep down, but on the surface she tough. YOu got it right. Yeah!
Crazy Moonfox chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Heh, cute.
Hippo chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
I know I only usually appear reviewing a lemon, I'd just like to remind you that the boss of Chrono Cross is named TIME DEVOURER. Sorry for bein' a playa hater.
Cheetah Smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Cute..._
Amanda the might chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
::looks down at Ellenore Leonhart-lorie said::: Yha, that would be cool, and I really like the fic! and I like the way you did do kid's accent... God knows how hard it is to do that...
Ellone Leonhart-Loire chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Cute! It'd be cool if you focused on the other characters too! (ie. Van, Korcha, etc. etc.)