Reviews for HalfLife
LuckkyMee chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
O wow, this is absouloutly fabulous, its coming on great im gonna watch and fave this story cant wait till u update, *sniffle* poor soniku
Whinnie chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Hmm... Sonic's up to something, I can tell! -.-
FlashHedge-Fox chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
This is good.
Autumn Nocturne chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I just finished reading "The Choice" about 5 minutes ago, so I'd understand this story. Usually, sequels aren't good...but THIS, well, THIS looks promising. Based on your other works, I'm, excited to see what the next chapter brings!

I didn't see any spelling errors, nor any grammar mistakes, so I'm very pleased. *big BIG smile*

Don't forget to update soon!

Brunettie )
Wingless Rain chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Amy is herself, yes indeed: a whining fangirl, and nothing else.

Too short to give a real comment - will return in maybe two or three chapters.
Eclipsed Soul chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Yay, Chapter 1 -

I feel so bad for Sonic, because I to know what it's like to be haunted in your nightmares. While reading through, I could feel Sonic's fear building up in my chest.

I wonder what Tails is going to have them to try out - It'll be interesting to see!

Keep up the great work!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aww. :( Poor Sonikku. (Cries.)
Azumarill chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This looks promising...
DC111 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Good thing the spinoff was on that ending of the choice, I liked that the best! Poor Sonic though... I can't wait to see what happens!
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this sounds like just like what happened in "The Choice" but its not is it? cant wait to read the next chapter. i hope u continue this.
Eclipsed Soul chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I loved reading 'The Choice' so I'm really excited to see the first chapter for this story too _

I'm glad the spin off is of this ending, because that was my personal favorite ending _

*adds to favorites and skips off*
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ah, a story continuation of Lifeline? Yay, I can't wait for the rest of this.
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Yay! I've been waiting for you to post the sequel for a while now. _ The prologue is pretty short but that's okay cause it makes me more interested. Anyway, please continue soon!
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
A spinoff? WOW! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jason Reso chapter 1 . 8/12/2006