Reviews for Hidden Jewel
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/12
It had such promise... until you made it 1st POV
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Ooohhh hope u update soon as I really like this and its different and I was wondering of u knew any other fem!lex stories
shugokage chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
This is an absolutely incredible story with an unique plot I am truly sad to see it incomplete but I thank for bringing this amazing work to and good luck on your future works!
skywiseskychan chapter 30 . 4/8/2013
These Comments were written as I read through the chapters to this point so its stream of consciousness responding.
I'm almost sad Lex isn't/doesn't have a fling with Bruce. Really I think that would be another really interesting story to tell. Or even a love triangle there with all three involved could be intense and add another reason for Batman and Superman to be at odds.
Or maybe you are going to mix things up terribly like this. In which case, I LOVE IT!
And then it's on to increasing Lex's childhood issues. Yikes! This poor world is doomed, DOOMED I say! An even more twisted up inside Lex Luthor and a Batman AND Superman who care too much about her to stop her!
I'm not so sure about a mystical enforcing of either marriage or evil rival syndrome. Of course it is spooky foreshadowing for an evil Lex. Somehow I don't think that the baby is going to make it to term. Which may be the tipping point.
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Wow, with this chapter you certainly upped the ante. I wasn't expecting to see an abused Alexandria. Sure I was expecting the promiscuity, bisexuality etc, but not this. Congradulations on making a truely vile Lionel and absurdly broken Lex in the family. Is now when I should say, "No wonder Lex turns evil in the end?"

That is of course if that is how the end comes. I am looking forward to the rest of this story even more now that you've revealed a bit more of the history behind it.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Really enjoyed the storyline and appreciated the explanation of Lex's eccentricities in a cogent and believable fashion. Really wish you had continued the storyline, sigh, but the muse goes where it will.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Very, very awesome. I don't usually go for genderbend in live action shows, because it seems to make the characters way out of character, but I really liked how you did Lex. She wasn't some Mary Sue, she was Lex Luthor with a set of boobs and the same damn attitude that fas love. I'm really happy with how you kept everyone in character, especially keeping Chloe and Pete in the scene if only a litle. I really hope you haven't abandoned tis, because I would love to see how yu squish Lioel and Dominic.

Thanks for te awesomeness! w
AAldereteSPN chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Lex Luthor LOve HIM!HEr

This is the first Fem!Lex story ive read.
Deathshead3000 chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
awesome. I've been trying to find a good female lex fic for ages, but it seemed like every single one i found either sucked ass or had lex as an even bigger villain than in canon right from the start. but i'm glad to say your fic is one that i have really gotten into. i love how you developed things between clark and lex and the reactions of everyone around them. i'm loooking forward to reading the rest of your fic.
Lstcryptonian chapter 30 . 5/10/2011
Hi I love the story but its been two years You really should update it. It's a great work of art but kinda sad you stopped, you shouldn't have though Stress or even writers block shouldn't stop a great author from their works
Jo chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
this is why fangirls shouldnt write lol
RedSoleSista chapter 30 . 11/28/2010
This is an excellent story. I see it's been over a year since you last updated. I really hope one day soon you can finish it.
foxgodess07 chapter 30 . 6/11/2010
this is pretty good. plz come back and contniue the story. update soon.
Fioreth chapter 30 . 5/8/2010
Hi, i've been reading your fic since around chapter 5 and i love it, i'm so glad you wrote it. I found a little continuity issue in this chapter i thought i would tell you about. In chapter 6 towards the bottom you say this: "My hand grazed his cheek, feeling a minute amount of stubble to tell me that he had to shave regularly."

But then in chapter thirty this happens: "Could his hair be cut? Did he ever have to shave? They were questions that had not crossed my mind before. I swept my thumb as gently as I could over the hollow of his cheek to feel for stubble. There was none. Come to think of it, there had never been a shadow there, either. Clark's pubescence mocked me."

Apparently clark grows hair in the beginning of the story, but not in this chapter. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that, keep on with the great fic, i really want to see where you go with this.
dhh chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
WOW! YOU should be ashamed of YOURSELF! I mean, seriously, you didn't even have the DECENCY to put WARNINGS of INCEST/RAPE and fem/fem slash etc!

Oh, and the FACT that LEX is into girls and is a female; I can ALREADY SEE where this is going, my god, how cliche of you! And you have the GUTS to mention in the summary that the story is going to be AU after a couple chapters?