Reviews for Ozzie & Heather
This is so fucking bad.
Colonel Luke chapter 3 . 1/10
Anyone else notice that chick trying to be nice but ending up drunk for her trouble? I don't know, I find it funny that these fics drove her to alcohol. Unless she was drunk from the very begginning. That would explain a lot.
I'm not saying I hate this, but you need help. This is not how you write. The only sympathy I had for the characters is the one I already had for them in the movie, and not even that, because this is ooc, so I only have sympathy for the...vessels? And you are telling us what they are going through, but I, and most people, prefer to see it themselves, to feel it with their characters. And there's more, but I can't be... bothered.
Allie chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Rushed. Focus more on what they're feeling and such, otherwise it will feel like a biology book. Also, that was an anti-climactic way to marry them (I wonder what will happen between themand the kids hehehe oknobye *goes away*) Getting better but not quite there eyt.
Allie chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Hehehe incest between Ozzie and Stewlla (Nope, didn't ger drunker. *beat* Ok, just a bit,but that licor's tasty). And next chapter? This, of all things, should be better developed. There are a lot of moral stuff about incest and yeah, animals, but they act humanso... It feels lazy. But you're still getting better *smiling thumbs up* Also, are you a native English speaker? Just asking.
Allie chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Okay, you're getting better. I'm not really sure I like how you do time-skips, though. And you could do more to show us the turmoil, but then again this is better than the previous fics in the 'show, don't tell' respect. And RJ being in love with her is nice and all, but it feels like it contributes nothing to the story. It's not as beige prose as the others, though. And the fact that RJ accepts her feelings for her dad is heartwarming and strangely almost in character. I liked that exchange, with "wow... this is a new one for me" being my favourite line.
(You can write this but there's no RJ/Verne? I'm a little disheartened at that. Wow, I'm complaining about you not having my pairing. *beat* I'm just the tiniest bit drunk, but shh, don't tell anyone)
bob chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
end of chapter 2 you said incest between ozzie and stella and i got confused. :/
ClaimintheName chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Pretty good so far. Please continue!

Also, read my Fic: Daddy's Little Girl

if you want some Heather/Ozzie!

-BTSOW
DigitalTower chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was a great story, and I secretly like this couple. And for all those people who keeps saying this is a bad story, shut the HELL UP! He warned you at the beginning of the story, after that it's no longer his/her fault. You think this is such a bad story, let's see you do better. Anyway, good job Gipdac, keep up the good work.
MITCHELIUS chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
here comes the lessbes
MITCHELIUS chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOOHOO THIS IS EXPALED ON RULE 34 YAA!
what the bloody hell is this chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
btw mr black N proud, they flame cuz they i flame:slash(dont care who its wrong)m rated stuff cuz nobody should write that for something like this,dirty romance but m rated sums it all up
what the bloody hell is this chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
got as far as chapter2 then(vomits)they made a movie with this father daughter thing bbut i cant remember
gayeffie chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I relly dont get this.

it was stupid, retarded and sick.

THEY AREN'T HUMAN, YOU KNOW! JESUS CHRIST!

DON'T write anymore of this crap
estelin chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.