Reviews for The Downward Spiral
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
so the reason Wilson didn't know about Cuddy wanting a baby was because House doesn't rat everything that he knows to everybody...unlike Wilson...the biggest gossip at PPTH. gotta say, Wilson is such a great friend to Cuddy, yet such a piece of crap to House...makes me want to puke.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
FIRST AND FOREMOST HOUSE IS WILSON'S PATIENT...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
god this story is written exactly like an episode...not exactly the best review. Wilson with his hidden agendas, Cuddy with her screeching and clinic duty punishment and of course the oh so common conspiracy between Cuddy and Wilson...yea, THAT NEVER GETS OLD...how about some growth and development? NOBODY will be honest with House, yet they all want him to be OPEN AND HONEST WITH THEM? HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
by the way, House did NOT become a true ADDICT until SEASON 7...up to that point his body was the only portion of him dependent on pain killers. there is a HUGE difference between ADDICTION and DEPENDENCY...once House's pain was gone from the Ketamine he was off Vicodin and showed no interest in taking it...well that is until the pain came back.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Oh Yea, Wilson is ALL ABOUT patient confidentiality unless of course the patient is GREGORY HOUSE, then he has no problem telling everyone THAT medical information. Oh and the famous Wilson lecture...Wilson is a man who has cheated on his wives numerous times...intentionally hurting them but has the balls to point a finger at House because House doesn't want to hurt Cameron. The absolute biggest flaw with this entire show was Wilson's hypocritical attitude towards House...everyone expects House to give THEM more than they are willing to give HIM. what a bunch of hypocrites.
Subject87 chapter 32 . 5/27/2012
This story was great, I thought everyone was written true to character and it was nice to see how House and Cameron began to bond.

Ever think of writing a sequel though?
White Light White Heat chapter 32 . 7/28/2011
I loved this story. The transition from regular House to human House was made really well. You had good elements of tension in your story and I loved the sarcastic and witty Cameron you created here. Overall just a great story.
linelm chapter 32 . 7/24/2010
Very wellwritten, realistic story!
llg5437 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
LOL. I love the House in this fic! he's so funny..

LOL i also love the part where it says he had an evil little smirk on his face.
arrrgylepirate chapter 32 . 5/19/2009
I know this was written almost 3 years ago but I have to tell you it was so perfectly written! Out of all the Hameron stories I've read this is the only one with House detoxing and going into rehab that was actually good. I read the whole thing all in one go. Can't wait to go and read some of your other work now!
Mishelle20 chapter 32 . 8/30/2008
I just finished reading this fic and I absolutely loved it. You did an amazing job with the plot and characters.
mikachery chapter 32 . 2/12/2008
aww, that was so good! You are an amazing writer! I am moving onto the sequel now!
mikachery chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
that was so funny, i loved the Hugh Laurie reference.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 32 . 11/15/2007
Wow this is an awesome story!Really really good job with it!
brolly501 chapter 32 . 9/28/2007