Reviews for Magic Vulpix
That is soo depressing!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I think that Vulpix can transform in2 diffrent pokémon
Once An Oddity chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Very good so far. It was slightly confusing because there weren't any spacing between different character's dialogue, but its a good story nonetheless. Awaiting you next update.

Claw
Babic1 chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
fantastic, are you still writing this story? coz you haven't updated it for 5 years!
Fantasy Meerkat chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Wow! Great story, iv'e always liked Vulpix's myself
Vulpix Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
A very good, captivating story. I urge you to write more chapters of this story.
tamalia chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
i love it it so funny i espesially love the umbreon and vulpix

it well wrote i think please write more
Alex Ultra chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
*grins* I like it.

On another note: Whatever convention you're using to denote poke-speak isn't working, it just shows up as regular text. I'd recommend just Italicizing it, that seems to be a way that works well enough. _V

Keep going!

Alex Ultra: Fire Is Incorporeal

LATER
dragonsavior chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written and keep up the good work!
Tigerprime chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
This is one very interesting and neat story

Guess the Ninetails that appears while the gang slept is gonna become some sort of guide for William & Vulpix, but would the Ghost of Vulpix's Mother approve of that?

Guess it's gonna be hard for William to kept his sanity aswell as he futher becomes more and more like a vulpix, seems hr also gain Vuklpix special abilties too (guess if he fuly became vulpix he'd still be able to transform into a human form but it won't be his true form like when Vulpix transform into a version of Williams mother)

Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck on writing it aswell
StormFang chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Aww, don't stop. I like this story!
Spontaneite chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
This is great, please write more!

*Long live Vulpixes!*
Amber of the Flareons chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Cool!

Keep writing

this used to be my fav when i was a big vulpix fan

now i'm more of a flareon girl
Insanity's Avatar chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
A story about vulpix... HUZZAH! vulpix are so cool and even better one of the characters is an antro i sincerely hope you plan to update soon i dont think i can take the suspense. _

Anyways a great story obviously well thought out and well written too think this is one for the favorites page _
Catwarrior chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
cool i found that chapter interesting. quiet. good job
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »