Reviews for Don't Do Me Any Favors
SeekerOfShadows chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
It was really awesome your story! i don't think anyone can dislike it, don't worry :D and it's really well written but sometimes it gets confusing with the different planes of time. I mean, it's cool but maybe a time reference would help it? Keep writing, you're awesome!
cressey chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Loved everything about this fic. You write action very well
Bubblezmith chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Every once in a great while, one gets lucky enough to stumble across a true gem of a story.

I would say this one is an emerald. 8D
InfiniteMystery chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Whoa, so did not expect this story when I first began to read this, and I gotta say, this is areally cool. You're also a pretty good author, the detail, the way you mixed in comedy, the story, and the fact that you don't over work your English like other deep stories do O.o hehe, but I was still confused quite a bit by the end of this story, but overall great job :]
InfiniteMystery chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
wth? lol xD
InfiniteMystery chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
wow, her mom's a brain surgeon and it didn't even occur to her that she could help xD
InfiniteMystery chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
hehe, yaaay! Shego's back! 8D
InfiniteMystery chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
LOL this chapter was really funny, loved how you kept the KP comedy :3

gaaaah! but Shego's death!...GAAAAH! DDDDx
InfiniteMystery chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
hehe, mwahaha, Pinky and the Brain :3

So Shego and Kim never met in this universe?
InfiniteMystery chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
hehe, awwwwwwesooome :)
InfiniteMystery chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
lol, everybody is kung-fu fighting? xD
Darkshadow-lord chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
Interesting Story! I enjoyed reading it!
Well of Silence chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
great story and the final chapters kept me utterly riveted on through to the end. well done :)))
JEGO chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
nice done well
Fears Unspoken chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Dude, that story was amazing! The fighting was great, the plot was exellent! Man, I can't wait to read the sequel. X3