Reviews for The Storm
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
I couldn't get chapter 2 to come up! But I did like the ending :) I've been here and there, but working my way back into fanfiction again :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Nice first chapter. I'm glad this is finished so I don't have to wait for updates. I like John's & Sam's relationship in this :)
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Ok, no more future fics, I can't stand for my boys to be separated.

Loved the story, crazy, creepy, mom was awesome!

Thanks for the brotherly hug, wish you worked for Kripke so you could write them in.

Hurt Dean rocks and so do you!
EFW chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Hello, I was just lurking, can't sleep, and found this story. I don't know if it's because it's two in the morning, but it was really creepy and scary. LOL. Good job on that. And I liked the AU take on Sam and Dean getting together while Sam is at school.

Nice job.
sams1ra chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Really good story, I really enjoyed it!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Good start, I really liked it!
Swasti chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
oh? whats in oregon? im very intrigued!

and a lovely little fic!
angelic-past chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
great story!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
That was good. Tricky girl, you fooled me. It wasn't people after all:) It'd be nice to hear more about this time, and after Sam gets out of law school. Thanks for the story!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Oh, it's people! good chapter!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Good start to this story. I like the situation you've created with Sam in school, John settled down. A kinder and gentler John, interesting. I wonder how long that will last:) I like that he's got a lady friend, too. Now on to the next chapter!
snchills chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Good story. You had me on the edge of my seat for all three chapters.
IHeartJensen chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
aw that was awesome i love the way you wrote the realtionship between dean and sam you should def. do more stories that take place after they kill the demon
Jellicle chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Great fic! Really!

Everything worked, and they were in character. Loved it.
rodney215 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Great story! I really really liked it...