Reviews for Mark My Love
Idreamofaprince chapter 1 . 1/13
Hi! It's me, I read the series and it's been awesome.

Anyway, I find this confusing and hope you can answer this, from what I read mates should have 3 blood exchange right?

Kaoru has blood exchange with shishio twice and once with kenshin, so I find it confusing why she was turned a carpathian right away? I mean the blood exchange was with a vampire so the bond was not with her mate, so I'm not sure why the exchange worked with only once with kenshin. It's as if kenshin hitchhike kaoru and shishio's unfinished bonding. Should kenshin had 3 exchange with her?
chars-aftercolony chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I really like your work. Just finished one of your fanfics and now, here I am, hooked on another! Keep writing! :)
pmaverick chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
what a cliffhanger! hoping for an update very soon! *winks*
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Such suspense! But I love the story! Good job! :)
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
That last part was cute : It's almost the end!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I'm starting to wonder what kind of creature Kenshin is _
Taishou chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
One chapter left! not post! I'll dieee!
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
Wow, this story is amazing, it really is quite interesting to learn about new races, and when you combine anime characters make us addicted to reading, I really enjoy a lot this fic, this is a fairly new topic to read and quite refreshing, thank you very much share a story like this with us, I will now read the second part.
kenkaofan chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
why it's said that this story is completed? is it the end?please update more
UrmixMoonstone chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
This has me extremely intrigued. I'll follow through the series, definitely!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
What a cliffie! Great job with this story. I enjoyed reading it. Please keep up the great work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Ugh, for all their strength how come they couldn't overpower one vampire? You got this you guys!
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Oh, Sano. You're adorable. That healing scene was nice. He was hurt that bad, huh? Took three powerful males to heal him.
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Aww, Sano! Did I tell you already I love scenes where he's involved? Whoa, hod did McKay break into the property? Thank goodness Kenshin planted the panic room 'command' in Yahiko's mind. He should have done the same to Kaoru... just sayin... lol
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo! Thank you for the history into their past. I love how I'm reading this series backwards and how the stories I've already read is becoming 'richer' from this new depth of information.