Reviews for Mark My Love
Taishou chapter 20 . 6/11
One chapter left! not post! I'll dieee!
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 20 . 1/15
Wow, this story is amazing, it really is quite interesting to learn about new races, and when you combine anime characters make us addicted to reading, I really enjoy a lot this fic, this is a fairly new topic to read and quite refreshing, thank you very much share a story like this with us, I will now read the second part.
kenkaofan chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
why it's said that this story is completed? is it the end?please update more
UrmixMoonstone chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
This has me extremely intrigued. I'll follow through the series, definitely!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
What a cliffie! Great job with this story. I enjoyed reading it. Please keep up the great work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Ugh, for all their strength how come they couldn't overpower one vampire? You got this you guys!
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Oh, Sano. You're adorable. That healing scene was nice. He was hurt that bad, huh? Took three powerful males to heal him.
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Aww, Sano! Did I tell you already I love scenes where he's involved? Whoa, hod did McKay break into the property? Thank goodness Kenshin planted the panic room 'command' in Yahiko's mind. He should have done the same to Kaoru... just sayin... lol
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo! Thank you for the history into their past. I love how I'm reading this series backwards and how the stories I've already read is becoming 'richer' from this new depth of information.
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Whoa, why is Tomoe traveling in that mist form while she's pregnant? I remember Sano's lifemate refusing to change when she was expecting. hehe I liked how the males reacted to Tomoe arriving. I also liked the conversation bwetween the two women. It made sense.
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I love scenes with Sano in it! Good job, Kaoru! You're learning to work your power. I bet Kenshin's just nearby, probably just locking Kaoru from his mind so she doesn't know.
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Poor girl, I feel for her. Have read your other "My Love' fics, I think it's strange that they mated before Kenshin bound their souls with the ancient vow first. I like how the other pairs bound their souls first before the physical binding from mating.

I know what Kaoru means. While they were predestined to be together, being a rational human with freewill makes it hard to be 'forced' into your fate even though it's what your subconscious wants and needs.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Good resistance, Kaoru! I love how she refuses to be bent to comply. So, in a room with males and females, the beast in the males overrules their 'human' logic?
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
I like how helpful Sano is. And I love that you didn't play the dumb card for him. I honestly think he's as clever as any of them, only, he's the worst with directions. ahahaha

BTW, I liked the preview of Tomoe from the previous chapter, the chess game was cool!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
How come Kaoru didn't start turning into a vampiress from Shishio's two exchanges but she's transforming into a Carpathian with one feeding from Kenshin? Why was Kenshin creating an illusion for Yahiko?