Reviews for Worth It
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw, poor Jacob.

Very well written!
kailee chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is really great. I love how you cast a different light on this than most people. Usually she would have told him she came back to say goodbye but this was more of her letting him go than giving him up.
Clairful chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
every few weeks I sort through the Twilight archives trying to find something, anything, in character and when I finnaly do I can't stop crying.
sweetfatima chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Thats really beautifull wow i hope that will really happen cause i know he cant really win her heart comepletely because its been edwards fromt he beginning. ya know.

I dont think its fair though
bemystar chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
aw, I love this. it's very unique, I hadn't thought about it happening. [:
Jacob is better than Edward chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
um... wow. I love it. Seriously... it made me cry!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
So sad...
Rory4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really loved this, the idea of Bella going back to Forks many years after being turned. I loved how realistic you made the whole thing. You didn't pretend that there wasn't still some pain from the choices she made...but, you also kept that stubborn, sometimes briefly wavering, certainty she always had about being turned. And having her running into Jacob? The whole confrontation was so bittersweet. Even though she didn't truly remember everything about him, he did, and it was a nice way to give a slight bit of peace to their story. I liked that he was human, it was fitting that he got back some of what he lost. And the whole back story of Charlie and what he became...just wow. You're gifted, that's all I can say.

-Rory4
Matsuye chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I loved this story. . .

I'm so glad that Bella was able to tell Jacob

that Edward was indeed worth everything that she gave

up. . .

I do like Jacob, but. . .well I think you understand.

I love your writing and I really hope that you continue.

You're a very talented writer. . .

'til I review again,

Matsuye
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow that was really beautiful
EdwardCullencArAzY chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That's a really touching piece! I love it! Great writing!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw, I liked it. Good job!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow...wow. That was...amazing. And depressing. But so, so well written.
empyreanesque chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww . . . I loved it! A little sad, really, but that's okay - I'm all for Team Edward.
summerlace chapter 1 . 11/19/2007