Reviews for Worth It
sweetfatima chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Thats really beautifull wow i hope that will really happen cause i know he cant really win her heart comepletely because its been edwards fromt he beginning. ya know.

I dont think its fair though
bemystar chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
aw, I love this. it's very unique, I hadn't thought about it happening. [:
Jacob is better than Edward chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
um... wow. I love it. Seriously... it made me cry!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
So sad...
Rory4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really loved this, the idea of Bella going back to Forks many years after being turned. I loved how realistic you made the whole thing. You didn't pretend that there wasn't still some pain from the choices she made...but, you also kept that stubborn, sometimes briefly wavering, certainty she always had about being turned. And having her running into Jacob? The whole confrontation was so bittersweet. Even though she didn't truly remember everything about him, he did, and it was a nice way to give a slight bit of peace to their story. I liked that he was human, it was fitting that he got back some of what he lost. And the whole back story of Charlie and what he became...just wow. You're gifted, that's all I can say.

-Rory4
Matsuye chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I loved this story. . .

I'm so glad that Bella was able to tell Jacob

that Edward was indeed worth everything that she gave

up. . .

I do like Jacob, but. . .well I think you understand.

I love your writing and I really hope that you continue.

You're a very talented writer. . .

'til I review again,

Matsuye
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow that was really beautiful
EdwardCullencArAzY chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That's a really touching piece! I love it! Great writing!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw, I liked it. Good job!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow...wow. That was...amazing. And depressing. But so, so well written.
empyreanesque chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww . . . I loved it! A little sad, really, but that's okay - I'm all for Team Edward.
summerlace chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was beautiful.
Writer in the Meadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh my SADNESS!

Especially after Eclipse (which I gues this was written before that but still)... wow.

This was great. Seriously, favorited author. All I've read from you has been fantastic!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was .. very well written. I'm actually quite disappointed in myself at the moment that I can't conjure up a proper review as I pride myself in giving detailed and meaningful critiques.

But it's quite hard for me to do so at the moment as with the addition of some very nice music, your standalone stood out vividly among the mass of fiction.

I will say that it was very well written, good character, nice pacing, and much emotive. I didn't felt like an outcast reading this foreign memory, this reunion of sorts. The warmth of it surrounded me, pulled me in.

I think you did perfect on this, everything is so well evenly spread. You've got a little recipe of - Ah, I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought, I got pulled away from the keyboard at such a time. My apologies.

You did well.
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Bittersweet and gorgeously writen. Jacob is rejected in every story he's in, though... kind of depressing. Excellent story.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »