Reviews for Worth It
Writer in the Meadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh my SADNESS!

Especially after Eclipse (which I gues this was written before that but still)... wow.

This was great. Seriously, favorited author. All I've read from you has been fantastic!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was .. very well written. I'm actually quite disappointed in myself at the moment that I can't conjure up a proper review as I pride myself in giving detailed and meaningful critiques.

But it's quite hard for me to do so at the moment as with the addition of some very nice music, your standalone stood out vividly among the mass of fiction.

I will say that it was very well written, good character, nice pacing, and much emotive. I didn't felt like an outcast reading this foreign memory, this reunion of sorts. The warmth of it surrounded me, pulled me in.

I think you did perfect on this, everything is so well evenly spread. You've got a little recipe of - Ah, I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought, I got pulled away from the keyboard at such a time. My apologies.

You did well.
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Bittersweet and gorgeously writen. Jacob is rejected in every story he's in, though... kind of depressing. Excellent story.
bitten-by-luv chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
aWW! I really liked ur writing in this. its good. it was really sweet too... lol. AH! i just cant stop thinking about it! it was so cute and nice what jacob did for her...
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i know i read this but apparently i didn't review..but this is soo good i loved it...
EmiieRoxs chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
aww this was a sweet oneshot too. loved it! i am loving all of ur twilight stories right now. awesome awesome awesome! faves list it goes. ~Em
jasper4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ooh, nice.

This is very well written. I'm surprised Bella didn't remember who he was to start with though.

Very good.
tekhne chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
very in-character
RofS chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow, that was amazing. He grew up so well! I mean, in the books he is just so dense, and now he's all grown up. Perhaps he's not willing to let go just yet, but I really think that he's a better guy now...
x Such Great Heights x chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I loved this, it was so good! :]
not done baking chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Very sweet.
writing bird chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is sad in a way it's happy. I can't really explain it, but you know what I mean right. AND it has Jacob Black in it.
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I didn't realize that this story existed when I wrote my other review. *chuckles* Good work AGAIN. I think that you're on the right track of stuff that needs to be done! Keep it up. I shall be watching. _
Starskysea chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh...beautiful. The end is as unexpected as it is touching. Awesome job. Cheers. :)
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I think you captured it all. You truly achieved author status to me. You have an amazing "voice" and a great, great, great, writing style. I absolutely loved this piece. If you continue writing, and go on to novels, you'll go far. You are an amazing writer.

Fabulous. 10/10