Reviews for Worth It
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
wow, that was really great! Wonderfull writing. I'll be looking for more of your work!
Lolli Lovely chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh wow. This was so amazing. It was so deep! I really loved it. Totally going to my favorites list. I adored Jacob in this. You gotta post more Twilight fics, you know? You are extremely talented. Don't let me down by not putting up more, kk? Drey~!~
little-symphony chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw that was cute

~Emm
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This definately was different from the usual and the cliche, and I love you for it! Nicely done...it's good to see something that kinda breaks away from the focus of Edward and Bella and acknowledge that there are in fact other characters in the book besides Bella and the Cullens. Sorry, I know that sounds harsh in a way as if I'm critical of this section. I'm not, it's just nice to see something that's both different and thought provoking...I think you're one of the few to really touch on this subject.

~Py
Allycatzzzzz chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
really nicely done )
moira aine chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
awesome. it's sad what happened to charlie though...

write more!

-moira
rebel.angel.09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that was great. i loved it. wonderful writing. )
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Even though I never read the book, I like this story! You're such a good writer and an even better friend! There were a couple of grammar mistakes though, but not really major ones! I really liked this one shot! Excellent job!
Nora Nox chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was good. Much different than the other ones...I was glad to escape all the "Why won't you change me?" "I don't want to MURDER you!" drama for a moment there. And I like how you portrayed Jacob...a lot of the other authors here dislike him, and their dislike shows in their fanfics. I personally like Jacob's character. It's not like it's his fault Bella is so likeable. Or that he's Quileute (agh, I think I botched that up). Anyway, great job! I liked it a lot.
pinkeop chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I loved it! It was well written and original. :3~
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
omg i loved this! it wasn't your typical bella/edward fluff, which is actually getting kind of boring. anyway, it was a really great story- it was short and sweet
rin09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
What does he mean "who do you think took over when my dad died?" Maybe it is a stupid question but it confused me:) Thanks for writing! I really liked this story!
Elle chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
As I said when I first read it: AWESOME!

So very good!