Reviews for Linger
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
wow I think this was the one fic where I was truly rooting for Kori to leave him.

But nonetheless, amazing and yes heart breaking.

I can't wait for your next piece.

-Ani
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow...such an amazing story. The way you portray the characters is amazing. I never really noticed how much of an ass Richard was, actually I did but t never seemed to matter. Call this mini-lemon? Mini-lemon my ass! This rocks, hehe.
teen freak chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?

breenieweenie: No one died.

Oh, right...

Absolutely breathtaking.

TF
StarrGoddess chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Actually..I've never really noticed that Richard's always a bastard...hmm...Well it suits him. I loved it! So angsty, and so sad, but so realistic. . Amazing job again! Although I have a question..I think in one of the chapters in And So It Is you mentioned Inuyasha stories, and well now I'm in love with the show, and I was wondering if you were still going to make one-shots or stories? Anyways I loved the one-shot . (Who wouldn't?) and I can't wait for more stories from you, Teen Titans or Inuyasha! .

Starrgoddess/Tori
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow. 4 Words. "Bitter Truth and Irony". Your really popping out these stories like Richard does with his whores now. Well done! And you know what, your right. To be honest I never notice that in...most/all your stories Richard the asshole. You know what you should do? To twist it up a little? Make Ricahrd the one that gets broken. Let's face it, there are almost NO stories like that, you could be the first. Because your the only one that can write it brillanyly!

Keeping in Touch

Kenya
itami7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Not exactly the happiest ending, but i still liked it. God, you are so good and making Richard a hot rich bastard...m i could spread him on a cracker
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is my favorite yet.. It took a more realistic path, bad habits are hard to break, and seeing Richard keep them is most realistic, once a player always a player and even if he loves Kori it makes no diference to him.. A cruel twisted form of love.. She loves him endlessly and he uses that to his advantage, he loves her as well, but in a diferent form, in a way of saying your mine and mine only no one or nothing well change that.. This is one of my favorite songs and it fitted once again brilliantly to the story and in all the right parts! Instant favorite story.. it wowed me espicially the last line

Kori wept silently

she knows how twisted it is, yet her love is so deep she cant leave him..

0.0 well done!

xx
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I have to say, this oneshot songfic was very impressing. The way you portrayed Kori's feelings told us so much. I love how in the end, she could only accept the bitter truth and irony of their relationship, and left it at that.

So please continue to keep on writing and never stop!

X

Crimson Black
msdarling chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that was soo sad poor kori

i loved it i can totally see that happening with them
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
God that was a really good one shot. Richard's an asshole and I want to hate him but I can't hate him and I feel so bad for Kori because she's loves him and she knows she shouldn't but she can't help it and she loves him anyways. God, loves a very strange thing.

Well anyways great story.
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
uh... ikinda c onfused.. but i still liked it! :) and yeah.. it really was sad and depressing tho.. :(

-CUTIE