Reviews for What Happened to Us?
Majestina chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so good! Yet this broke my heart :( I ship Revan and Carth ever since I started playing KotOR, and this made my heart break in two. But this was amazing :')
Neferit chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great piece of writing - just it's so sad... You know, I' an happy ending freak - but I really liked this, how you portairted the situation, the emotions and such. I'm so adding this to my favorities.

Great job!
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Listing stories: angst angst angst tragedy tragedy drama

the hell?
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Uh... Wow. This was a great story. I enjoyed your descriptions of their reactions. The whole scene kind of tore at my heart. So often, Carth is the victim. I like that you've gone against the norm.
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh god. This story just tore at me. I love it! I demand a sequel to this! D Yay!
Nota Realfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
i hate you...why do u have to be so darn morbid? unfortunately it is very good writing and imagery so i'm forced to like it a little...but only a little! ;)
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
It was a very good one shot but I didn't like it because I am a huge Carth/Revan fan. ;) But, otherwise it was very good.
Selena Mars chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
well, this was a good one. Above and beyond my standards of good written material. It's nice reading these because there darker and everyone can relate to those moods. Keep up the good work and update Of Love and War!

Selena Mars
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this hit a little too close to home for me. i was in doran's shoes, watching my dad do this to my mom every night. you wrote it well and i can honestly feel the pain that revan's going through. i never really pictured carth as that kind of guy. but i didn't think my dad was either, so...

anyway, great job. it made me cry.
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow, that is tragic! What's worse is I've seen it happen to so many people it isn't all that far off the mark. I've often thought too Rev wasn't the kind of girl who would just sit there and be the good little jedi. Even if she was trying to save the world. I honestly can't see her as the stay at home mom either. If she did, it really might end up just as you wrote it.

Enough of my babble. I liked it. It was good and it made me wanna bash Carth for being such a dick. (Well, in this story anyway.) Good stuff! :)