Reviews for The Dance
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really liked this. Very nicely written. Great job!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this story. So well written and thought out. So perfectly beautiful. So bittersweet. I am glad there will be another Potter to pass on that wonderful Heritage too.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was a little depressing, other than that, very emotional. Good job.
Taker's Soul Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Heard that song MANY times (It's my fave)makes me think of my sister every time I hear it.

Anyway, that was an awesome story!
Mysterious Midnighter chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was REALLY good, I liked your story a lot! keep up the good work. But, I have one question, I thought Ron marries Hermoine, not Harry and in your story, how does Harry die?
HermionePotter101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Thats so sad!I'm ALMOST crying!Love it!

Hermione Potter101
MQ1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Excellent. Heart-wrenching but really and truly excellent.
Usha88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was really depressing. I thought it was done very well and it was a really good fic. Great job. :) Lovely job.
Lily and James Love 4 ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was great. It was just so moving. I really liked that.
danderfluff chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow. That was... great. Sad, yes, but very sweet. I hadn't expected he was dead. Since the Title is "The Dance", I thought they were in a room... You could imagine that I confused myself. Hahaha.

You could probably improve things a little and not make your words exactly like those of the song. ;)

Other than that, this was wonderfully done. Good job! :)
SimplyHermione chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very nice. I liked it a lot. No grammar issues or anything of the sort, and the plot was very real. It also fit the song very well. Nicely done.
Bribles chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love Garth Brooks so i know the song well. He is one of the best!

This story moved me so much! it is just begging to have more added to it, yet it should stand alone as a one-shot, the way that it is. if i had your writing talents i would probably be one of the happiest people in the world!

HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREVER!

Bribles
Flamepaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
It's a very lovely story, I liked it alot. I had brought the song, on itunes, before I read it and listen to it while I read the story I must say it's makes perfect sense to me, which isn't say much for other people LOL. You seem to understand alot like me, your very talent you should write more.

Flamepaw

Harmony Shippers Rock!
Immortal Phantom chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was a beautiful story. I loved it! It was so sad, but very good.