Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Konoha Marksman
sonic chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
I liked the chapter!123
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Complete cliche and cheesiness. How would Naruto be able to talk with out making noise or pausing as grown people pummel him on the floor. He should be gasping for air and yelping, not sighing and talking.
joshua.aquino0106 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
There's an airport in Konoha? I didn't know that. Maybe the airport's name is Hashirama Senju International Airport
HollowIX chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Well, do you ever read naruto man the sandaime law state that anyone who speak about kyuubi in public or telling the younger generation is kill on sight so plz fix that thx
Doombri12
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is so... standard. Most of the things that happened here have happened in countless stories.
random reviewer chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I'm sorry I'm kind of enjoying your story and I've read chapter 2 evn though this says chapter one but I just can't read on. You have a very good storyline and the fanfic has the potential to be great however it sounds unbelievably cheesy so I just can't read on. (don't take this as a flame )
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Dude you are seriously making ninjas 10 times weaker than they are maybe even more.
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Loved it my friend
TheDB1345 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
GTA San Andreas
Part: CJ and Toreno

Awesome story
sportytc chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
please please please can you start updating this again please, i have really enjoyed it and would love to read more
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
lkhbl
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
AWESOME.

also marines are better than army -_-
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
:O
AlxkendBlader chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
It's a shame that this awesome 'fic got abandoned
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Perfect. Another Canon loving shitbag.