Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Konoha Marksman
doombri12 chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Well, do you ever read naruto man the sandaime law state that anyone who speak about kyuubi in public or telling the younger generation is kill on sight so plz fix that thx
Doombri12
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is so... standard. Most of the things that happened here have happened in countless stories.
random reviewer chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I'm sorry I'm kind of enjoying your story and I've read chapter 2 evn though this says chapter one but I just can't read on. You have a very good storyline and the fanfic has the potential to be great however it sounds unbelievably cheesy so I just can't read on. (don't take this as a flame )
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Dude you are seriously making ninjas 10 times weaker than they are maybe even more.
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Loved it my friend
TheDB1345 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
GTA San Andreas
Part: CJ and Toreno

Awesome story
sportytc chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
please please please can you start updating this again please, i have really enjoyed it and would love to read more
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
lkhbl
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
AWESOME.

also marines are better than army -_-
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
:O
AlxkendBlader chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
It's a shame that this awesome 'fic got abandoned
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Perfect. Another Canon loving shitbag.
Blaze chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
i dont mean to flame but you said in one of the chapters he could ve been s ranked jonin or a plain jounin but now naruto cant beat neji with his current power level . i mean he ieven has the upper hand with him bein a mid to long range specialist and even jounin level taijutsu i just cant see neji gettin utterly destroyed {comment made in capter9}
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Y0 SuCK N3wb 1 m S0 MUcH b3773R th n Jo0
ShadowFireZelda chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I love this story. pls come back to it if u ever get inspired again