Reviews for No One Saw This Coming
TangyCitrus chapter 5 . 9/8
Ahahahahaha this was so hilarious and ridiculous but still well-written and with such incredulity throughout, especially considering your stance on mpreg, that I just loved it even more when I got to the end.
I love Botan too, even though she was only introduced and described briefly but there was quite a bit of info there regardless of her short appearance. I wasn't really feeling her name, cuz it just sounds weird to me and I have no idea if it means or stands for something, but her family life, how she grew up and who played parts in raising her, and how she ended up looking like Kakashi but with Naruto's personality. Love it all.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Thank you very much for this fic! I laughed a lot Thank you for updating to the end also!
duchessme chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
when the baby's coming out?cant wait 4 the baby shower!
Stfora-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013

Love Safora-chan!
ytygr chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
This is such a good story but there is no ending. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
this is just crack I read the summary and i am speachless
maiakahana244 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
no more more more MORE!
maiakahana244 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH-MY-GOD. How the hell is your child going to live this down.
Draco'sbigtoe chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I love this so much! Please Make

more chapters!
e313 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
parts of this are hillarious :D and the deadpan way of the team dealing with things had me laughing :D it's a pity u never finished this...i'd have loved to seen their reactions when the kid is born...
gaarasgirl93 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Great story. Please update soon
pk chapter 2 . 2/12/2010

this is ALL KINDS of brilliant and hilarious! XD XD XD

tangune chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
ok wel this story seems to have no ending does it ? well i like the story i ned to add my story about kakashi getting pregnet u would probably laugh at mine
Tootsie chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
That was FUNNY. I thought it'd be weird, and I basically ignored the fact that it was generally m preg - even though it centers around it - but the tone you use for the story is really amusing and gripping. I burst out laughing every once in a while. Good job.
Pure Shikon chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Aw, dude! You can't leave us hanin' like that! Seriously, I wanna hear how the baby turns out. That'll be interesting...half Naruto half Kakashi. Kinda awkward, but whatever. I like the jutsu twist too, by the way. A lot of people make Naruto pregnant, and it's always interesting to see how to make it work. Please update!