Reviews for No One Saw This Coming
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Thank you very much for this fic! I laughed a lot Thank you for updating to the end also!
duchessme chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
when the baby's coming out?cant wait 4 the baby shower!
Stfora-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OMFG! I'VE ONLY READ THE FIRST CHAPPY BUT IM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS HiLARIOUSE STORY! i love kakashi!

Love Safora-chan!
ytygr chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
This is such a good story but there is no ending. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
this is just crack I read the summary and i am speachless
maiakahana244 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
no more more more MORE!
maiakahana244 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH-MY-GOD. How the hell is your child going to live this down.
Draco'sbigtoe chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I love this so much! Please Make

more chapters!
e313 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
parts of this are hillarious :D and the deadpan way of the team dealing with things had me laughing :D it's a pity u never finished this...i'd have loved to seen their reactions when the kid is born...
gaarasgirl93 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Great story. Please update soon
pk chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
THIS!

this is ALL KINDS of brilliant and hilarious! XD XD XD

CARRY ON. _b
tangune chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
ok wel this story seems to have no ending does it ? well i like the story i ned to add my story about kakashi getting pregnet u would probably laugh at mine
Tootsie chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
That was FUNNY. I thought it'd be weird, and I basically ignored the fact that it was generally m preg - even though it centers around it - but the tone you use for the story is really amusing and gripping. I burst out laughing every once in a while. Good job.
Pure Shikon chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Aw, dude! You can't leave us hanin' like that! Seriously, I wanna hear how the baby turns out. That'll be interesting...half Naruto half Kakashi. Kinda awkward, but whatever. I like the jutsu twist too, by the way. A lot of people make Naruto pregnant, and it's always interesting to see how to make it work. Please update!
3 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008