Reviews for Gallery
petalrose chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I liked this one very much, roy seems so tender to peach its great
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was very good. I can imagine Roy trying to protect Peach like that and her reacting that way. I feel sorry for her, having Mario use her. I think I'll read more of this pairing.
Babykoalaprincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hahaha! Awesome one shot again! Goddamnit! Why do I keep missing out of some nice one shots you write? I am furious at myself... Let me tell you that you made my day today, early in the morning over here with these one shots... Well, I am proud to say that I have heard that song. Yep. Good song. Fits this one shot perfectly. Very nice job on the plot! I can understand why you would have a random girl as a new smasher and something. I doubt Samus, Zelda, or even Nana would be with Mario... They would all look... creepy together. *shudders at the thought of the possible couplings* But anyways... Again, nice job... I like this one-shot! _

-BKP
noisemaze chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This is really good! It's to see that Peach has somebody that cares for her
Masters of Disaster 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
thats the most perfect little love story I have ever read

aw
Duranie for Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
My Favorite couple! yay! great story!
Traiden chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I belive I like Roy/Peach pairings... I'll have to take a look at some of them... This was a great story, and I cant wait for more stories like this! And thanks again for accepting writing the story.
laurel chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this story was sweet, and the ending was a little weak, but it had a lotta meaning. i loved this one! ]
Crystalicios chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was SO awesome!

I've fallen in love with this couple before I ever came here, so I loved this (you can tell because I reviewed for your other Peach/Roy oneshot). Sage really does write awesome Peach/Roy... I've read her stuff... its a piece of art!

Grr... to Mario! HE SHOULD DIE FOR DOING THAT! I hate men who use women as a showcase, or just so they can look good (same with women).

I lurved this! _
Nayru Goddess of Wisdom chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww...so cute way to go! ('o')
ptpeach chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
OMG. This was a great oneshot. You made Mario the pimp and Roy the best friend. Loved it.
Paine18Warrior chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
awesome story! I love it! and I will definately check out Gallery _ please write more chapters! I wanna see Peach bich-slap more people lol
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hm...that wasn't bad at all.

Yeah, Roy/Peach is defiantly a good pairing.

Hmm...can't think of anything else to say...umm...sorry!;

Keep up the great work!_
Royal Kenya chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Bravo! You're one-shots are always spectacular as always. Another boyfriend cheating on somebody story. We need more of these stories so people can understand Cheating Ain't Funny! I'm glad about the whole Roy/Peach thing at the end. As for Mario... he and his stupid girl can rot in heck for all I care! Once again, very good and sorrow filled. Can't wait for more!

*Royal Kenya*