Reviews for This Vampire's Addiction
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Woah..i feel like readin the real deal here XD I loike tis!
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
This is an interesting story and I am very eager to find out where it is going. Also I am hoping for and looking forward to more yaoi romance :)
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Huh not muct to be said at thus point.
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Hi! I decided to review now, since by the time I get to the last chapter I'll probably forget. I would like to say that your story is quite interesting and has a lot of subplots. It makes it a bit confusing but very writing style is good and I haven't notice any grammatical errors.(You know those that make you pale and cough aukwardly while you look away and try to pretend you never saw it.)

I also love how everyone is connected in one way or another.

Ummm, so you're in international? Cool! I'm in the secondary school program. Except I go to school in french so it's BI. Are you in the univeristy wing or the high school wing?

Anyways I also would like to mention that you have very good in anime and manga.

Keep writing!

(Oh, I don't worry to much about your results, my friends a year ahead of me admitted that it was very tough. It's also supposed to be to correct the teachers, not the students. I think.)
Dragi chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
oh interesting. i wonder how cloud and leon's next meeting will go poor cloud being locked up in a glass coffin. i wanna read more update soon :)
Honest Lie chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
Hello, hello, hello! As with many people (At least, I think so.) I hope you will continue this story in the future (: I am seriously craving some vampire action, and Kingdom Hearts, so this story has been really hitting the crave quite well. Therefore, it is quite saddening to me that you have stopped writing xD. I do hope you'll pick up again )

Please reconsider!
JapanManiac chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
Cool Story but you haven't updated in two years! I want more... Of course I love your other stories also but I've been craving Kingdom Hearts lately so Pretty Please with Vanilla Ice Cream with Cherry Top that you updated?
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
please update... its been about 3 years and we are wating please.
pichu10176 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wat happened? no note on profile or on the ff's summary saying what hapened to this ff. its not like u gave up in ff in general so you have to write at least y u just stopped a wonderful ff! there's a very few amount of vampire kh ffs that i like and most of them stopped in 2007! i mean what the heck? update soon plz.
MikadzukiOokami chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
hahaha this scene reminds me of lion king:

“Hey-!”

“Ow-!”

“Come on-!”

“Please-!”

“Don’t-!”

“SILENCE!” The Vampire Lord yelled, and the Guado cringed, with Baneus adding a:

“We’re going to shut up, right now!”

“We’re really sorry!” Sarbir added in a much more timid voice.

“If you ever come near my fledging again…” Riku warned threateningly.

“Oh, this, this is your fledging?” Sarbir meekly asked.

“Oh, yours?” Baneus said, looking surprised.

“Did you know that?” Sarbir asked him.

“No!” Baneus answered “Me, I don’t know”

“No, of course not” Sarbir claimed. He and Baneus looked at each other before glancing at their third member “Eny?” The third member looked at them stupidly, before nodding almost happily.

the hyenas...it had me lmao. especially after i read about the kitten hiss haha brilliant
000040 chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Wow, this is an amazing story. I really hope you update it soon.
Polish chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
ha! I knew as soon as you stared the story that you were talking about Pet shop of Horrors! Hey! did you know that theres a second set of books comming out? well there is! Its called Pet shop of Horrors-Tokyo! HmmHm!its cool! I love the petshop of Horrors! Serves him right!

-man, thats from a manga right? I remember it, a friend told me about it, now what was its name.
Polish chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
Lion King! oh yeah and the anime that you suggest, Ive either read the manga for or I've watched the anime. Yeah! ,you do fight scenes really well, Im not that good, although I tend to write them often. ,
bonbonpich chapter 20 . 2/17/2008
this fic really spice Riku up. although i got knocked out from the table reading this fic with so much details, i have enjoyed it. so...continuation on this Lord Riku fic?

i like it "Lord Riku"
kenkenspatz chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Poor Sora! Although I have to admit he's awesome as a vampire! Keep on writing, and I'm sure your writer's block will clear! I'm rooting for you! .