Reviews for The Best Graduation Present
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Aww! Sweet, funny, lovely. Just how we want this paring to be, just the ending I wish for them. Thanks to you, here it is! Great job, nice fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
good
Fanfic Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is SOOOOO FUNNY! Great job! You made the dialouge realistic, and yet so much like the dialouge in the show. You also captured the characters beautifully!
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it!
Roses-Surround-Me chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I liked it! Short, sweet, and funny, too! I honestly think this should have happened had the series gone on for at least two more seasons! I understand, after browsing through your other stories, that you most likely will not write a continuation for this story, although it would be very nice if you did! If you do write another story for this series, I will probably already know due to me having subscribed! Thank you!

Hoping you write more,

Crazy Flyer 3000 3
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was a nice and cute one shot :)
freemanrage chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Haha! I always loved it when Kuzco called Malina a hottie hot hottie! Awesome story! God I bet they have a whole building full of presents! LOL
DayDreamGirl BluBaby chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was so cute!

I loved it.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was a good fic. There are no other words I'd rather use to explain it.
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I'm not really much of a Kuzlina fan myself, but the story is very cute. I like it. I can picture all the lines fitting into the characters well.
NaraTemari011 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
aw! "STP CALLING ME THAT!" THIS FIC WAS REALLY CUTE!
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw what a cute story!

haha i love the show, and i always knew malina liked him ;D.

great story!
Tsuki's Angel chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very cute!
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
very cute! _ stayed in charater quite nicely!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Nice.:) Pretty realistic take on how Kuzco & Malina's post-school life would be. Wonder what choices she'll help Kuzco make. Heck, I also wonder what their kids will look like, or what they will be named. Chances are, Kuzco will name his first-born son Kuzco Jr. (of course