Reviews for Ten Years From Now
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
I loved it please update more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Finish this
vampygurl402 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please update fic in future!
ILuvCake chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
This. Must. CONTINUE! I want to know what happens!
Megan chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Um... Ew!
pinksamurai1014 chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
this is good, but it's not finish ! update soon wanna know what will happen next!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
This is a really great story and even though you most liky wont ever update this again, I'm putting it on my favorites. It's just that good.
Serlenia chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn this hasn't been updated in years v.v and it was just starting to get good too..
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Finish this! It's been too long!
Sevlin chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
aww,will you update faster?i want to read the lemon part D

this story is so good if the next chapter have lemon
ghostanimal chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
AGAIN WITH THE COOKIE CHUNKS! I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY!
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
For some reason, the description of future Danny made him sound like the goat thing from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. o.o I know his name, but I have no clue how to spell it. Anyway, it made me cracked up and blow cookie chunks everywhere. D:
TheLadyGrey chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
This is a really interesting story. I do hope you continue it. I love how they stay in character and I can actually see some events happening. I really love this pairing, and I do enjoy well written stories about them but you know those Hartman fans love to kill our Vlad/Danny shipping. I'm not saying all are bad, I do like Hartman's animations too, but the ones that think they can stipple other peoples fun and different views are just ridiculous. Anyways I got off track. Please if you can, continue this story. Good luck and continue writing well!
rin chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
more soon, yes? keep up the great work! .

rin