Reviews for Lament of Winter
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Tears, a rare luxury for Roddy...

Solarflare's ordeal was scary! I love the way you write; it's so easy to imagine.

Well done, as usual.
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
hmm... I'm not sure what to say. I'm sure you've allready been told how good this fic is. Well, I guess I'll say it, too.

I really enjoyed reading this. Actually, I felt like smacking Rodimus personally for yanking Solarflare's plug like that. He should have known better! oh well. Also wondering if you're going to keep writing on this. it's really cool to see how things changed after the movie. The series didn't really explain a lot of the character dissapearances in season 3 and after.

Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This just keeps getting better. So, what's gonna happen next?
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Great stuff, as usual. Rodimus makes for such interesting stories if he isn't made TOO whiny, and you walk that line very well. The new Prime makes mistakes, but remains a sympathetic character throughout. Of course, getting on the wrong end of Solarflare's temper would probably make me feel sorry for any of the Autobots, not just Rodimus.

Looking forward to more!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hurray! Update!

Cybertron has grass? I know that the planet has rivers for some absurd reason, but grass?

Ooh, curiosuer, and curiouser. Solarflare is starting to make Roddy's Autobot-Sense tingle.

Ratchet happy? Jeepers. I never thought I'd see the day. Heh-heh

Well, Roddy has gone and screwed that up good and proper hasn't he?

Oh, don't worry Roddy, Optimus Prime will be back sooner than you think. Tee-hee.

Aww, poor Roddy. I'm still curious to see hwo things pan out. Will the guys from the Ark be split up?