Reviews for Because You Need Me
shyxvibrant-love chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
This story is so good that I read it a second time. The only reason I didn't comment again on the last chapter that you've written is because of the stupid "one-comment-per-chapter" rule. Great story, I enjoyed it just as much I did when I read it in June 2008! Great job! Ato!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
So completely awesome story so far and I can't wait to see what ya continue to do with it! Yhough can't stay up till the end and do it all in one sitting right now.
shyxvibrant-love chapter 13 . 6/20/2008
*sobs brokenly* I wanna read more!

*clears throat*...Great job with the story! Awesome job, indeed! lol. No, but seriously, you made a really great piece of work here. Keep it up! Ato!
Pure and Innocent chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Batt beauty chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
Well well well this turned out to rather Smutty lol it was good been a while since I have enjoyed a story like that, well writen and thought out! you only had one fault Fuu was a bite off... but nothing big like I said I loved it.
Suki chapter 3 . 2/15/2007

*goes to read more*
xi chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
Simply amazing... i can't wait to read more
LilBrokenDolly chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
Nice fic! I have noticed, however, that Fuu is a little OOC. SHe's been making these speeches that sound like they come from romance novels. The part about "Take me, Mugen! Fill me to bursting. Drive deep enough I feel you are touching my heart" was totally OOC not just for Fuu, but for a very inexperienced woman. Otherwise, I think you write Mugen and Jin well. Keep writing, it's good work.
Flaming Beauty chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
WOOP WOOP! Alright! That is what i call a good chapter. Update soon is there foing to be a pregnacy down the road?
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
great job. keep it up. rating-10/10
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
nice chapter. cant wait to see wat happens next. keep it up.
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
my god this story is very good. one of the best i have to say. this is execellent. great job and plz keep it up.
Lee Teresa chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
Poor Fuu, she doesn't understand that Mugen withdraws from people he cares about the most... Aw. I want to read more, please update soon!
Lee Teresa chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
The first part seemed a little forced, but I can understand because you may have recieved threats... haha. I'm kinda iffy about the fact that Fuu would allow him back into her heart so fast. She may have after a few days, giving him a taste of torture (this is Fuu) but, it was well written, and kept Mugen very much in character. :D Can't wait to read more.
Erin chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Great story...but how is this humor? You made me cry!