Reviews for Patters of the Rain
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 17 . 2/14/2007
YAYA! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! WO! UPDATE WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE! YAYA!
9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
Aw Gaara finally let his feelings out...About time! lol I'm just kidding. That was a kawii ending if I ever saw / read one. Please update soon, this story is getting better and better with each chapter! -

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 16 . 2/7/2007
Yep, that answered my question alright.

Oh my god, did Gaara really give her that poem thing! Aww that's so sweet!...and seeing as this is 'the' Sabaku no Gaara, it means alot to say 'sweet'...

Ugh, if Gaara hates/is afraid/ doesn't like Kagami after she tells him...Oh let's just say it's not going to be pretty.

Anyway, update soon please!

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
I agree with you, I don't belive that wolf. Past experinces have tought me never trust a demon that can kill you instantly. Why do Temari and Kankuro not like Kagami all that much?

I also have a question regarding Shukaku and the Wolf. Can they comunicate some how? Well probably not, but I just want to make sure.

Hope your writer's block is gone soon, I've had one for a month and a half...that's how long it's been since I last update a story lol. But anyway, update soon if you can.

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
Ugh, baka wolf demon. What the hell did he do to Kagami...?

Update soon please.

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Aww poor Kagami... Will she be able to get Gaara back to the way he was? -sigh- I hope so...

Yeah...who IS the person / thing inside her?...-sigh- I don't like the looks of this.

Update soon please I want to find out!

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
-Sigh- the best part of Sasuke vs Gaara is about to start, I wonder how everything is going to turn out in this. Update soon if you can, I want to see what happens.

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
Aww that was a cute-ish ending. So Kagami is leaving to help Gaara?...but isn't there the rest of the Chuunin exam? Oh well, interesting anyway! Update soon please!

9-DArK-Moon-4 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Yay finally you updated, I was wondering if you ever would! LoL. But anyway, poor Kagami... But who IS taking her? I can't really think of anyone else with a Green aura... Anyway, update soon I want to know!

(and PLEASE don't forget about your story again!)

darkwater-reflection chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
AW!That was adorable and sappy and sweet at the same time! You fall under the category "Gifted word-weaver" (other categories are "player of words", "blind word-user", "right words, wrong weaving," and "mr/ms. comma splice". Never mind that.)

I'm glad Gaara didn't crush her alive with sand. I know he's got a nasty temper. Glad they patched that up, but I hope this isn't near the end. I'd like a lot more chapters concentrating on the newfound life of Kagami and Gaara.

I just love Gaara. Not as much as I love Naruto, but he's a close second. Hope you update soon!
darkwater-reflection chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
What happened to me? I had to study for long tests, and I don't have internet access. Thanks for wondering.

That was pretty cool. Using sound waves to see people. I don't think it works like that in real life, but still. Great job!

Who says you can't be a ninja if you're blind? My nee-san once had to have both eyes bandaged coz of styes, and she got around just fine.

I knew she wouldn't die!
darkwater-reflection chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
ARGH!I missed so many updates! Having no internet access sucks...

I do hope she won't die! Oh, who am I kidding? It's to early for her to die! And if she died, the story wouldn't progress, so it would have to end, and we'd all be brought up short. So of course, she probably won't die.

Hm...

I think I'll read the next chapter now, just to make sure.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I don't know why this story isn't getting hordes of reviews, I think its wonderful! And your idea is so awesome as well, plus Gaara is my favorite character too!
whiterae chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
good story. update soon.
darkwater-reflection chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
Why is it that we always make the main characters the strongest, eh?

Oh well...it's not all the time. Anyway, I like the idea of controlling smoke. You could kill an enemy simply by causing a collapsed lung...

Bye! Hope you update soon.