Reviews for The Mudblood and The Werewolf
Viperfangg chapter 93 . 8/18/2014
Awesome. Has a great many laughs at your description. I just felt bad that James and Ron turned out to be evil. The rest was pretty funny. More please.
Goose chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
This story is terrible.
Zebuin chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
You said his animagus form was a dragon...
Could you explain that like maybe he has more than one?
Mary-Sue chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Mind putting some ploy dividers in? I'm not complaining, but trying to guess who each part of the chapter is referring to is starting to get irritating.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Snape just wants another redhead. Does this mean that Harry and Cho are back on... wait, I think I read somewhere she's only half. Dang.
balckfurby1311 chapter 75 . 3/28/2014
?how was hagrid gone before dumbledore first wife die yet be there when she did die but the be still gone
GirlGenius2 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Ginny could marry Harry...
EmmaM21 chapter 69 . 1/26/2014
Isn't Moody dead? Get your facts straight!
ReginaSerpentes chapter 47 . 12/23/2013
confused. rons a sixth year, but sally was a first year, and they're classmates?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Hello! Okay, I love the idea of your story, but I have some issues with it. One, your characters are super underdeveloped. Two, I don't understand what's going on- you need to make everything one smooth thought so that the story flows. And lastly, everything seems very rushed. For these reasons I will not be finishing this story. Best of Luck!
brownshe chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Really. James Potter a death eater. What a load. You had me right up until that point.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 93 . 4/27/2013
Have you written a sequel to this yet?
snapeslady22 chapter 88 . 4/16/2013
I thought Bella died chapters ago with ron and James
joellen818 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I feel as if I missed a chapter here..
VenusIHH chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
"For articles on why people shouldn't marry werewolves, see page 7." LOL this made me laugh so much! Great chapter :) x