Reviews for The Mudblood and The Werewolf
balckfurby1311 chapter 75 . 3/28
?how was hagrid gone before dumbledore first wife die yet be there when she did die but the be still gone
GirlGenius2 chapter 3 . 2/19
Ginny could marry Harry...
EmmaM21 chapter 69 . 1/26
Isn't Moody dead? Get your facts straight!
ReginaSerpentes chapter 47 . 12/23/2013
confused. rons a sixth year, but sally was a first year, and they're classmates?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Hello! Okay, I love the idea of your story, but I have some issues with it. One, your characters are super underdeveloped. Two, I don't understand what's going on- you need to make everything one smooth thought so that the story flows. And lastly, everything seems very rushed. For these reasons I will not be finishing this story. Best of Luck!
brownshe chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Really. James Potter a death eater. What a load. You had me right up until that point.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 93 . 4/27/2013
Have you written a sequel to this yet?
snapeslady22 chapter 88 . 4/16/2013
I thought Bella died chapters ago with ron and James
joellen818 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I feel as if I missed a chapter here..
VenusIHH chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
"For articles on why people shouldn't marry werewolves, see page 7." LOL this made me laugh so much! Great chapter :) x
Guest chapter 62 . 2/22/2013
I'm in love with this but I am a little dissapointed because it seems all from Snapes view I was hoping for more Lupin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So far it is interesting. I hope it continues.
iseverussnape chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
what did rita skeeter write
narcisius chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
I cannot read anymore of your story. It's a good story, don't get me wrong. You have tons of mistakes though. Ones that you should have fixed before you submitted the story. You have plenty of spelling errors. And if I recall in one chapter you used their instead of they're. Also, reading this story is very confusing, because you are reading from one characters point of view and then all of a sudden you're reading another's. There's no break between the points of view. It's actually quiet irritating. And you're character development is awful. I would have imagined I knew Lupin by now this far in. I mean, I'm already on chapter 16 and he is still treated as a side character. The same goes for Ginny and Sev. You have to put more into a character than you are doing in this story. Overall your story is juvenile-y written. I expected more from this story already. You need to better organize your thoughts before you write a story. I'm sorry to be so harsh, I just like to help other writers improve themselves. I did't want to hurt your feelings if I did. I do hope I gave you good insight though.
Melvanas chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
"Hermione felt like crying. Why did all the horrible things happen to her?"

Wow, did you make her emo much? I hope subsequent chapters don't portray her so. Also, while I like the concept of a marriage law, it seems like the burden should be more on the Pureblood to find a potential match, since theirs is the blood that is desired to continue. I know this story is years old and completed, but it never hurts to voice an opinion.