Reviews for The Mudblood and The Werewolf
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 2 . 9/11
Snape couldn't happen to a nicer witch. I can't stand Ginny W. I think she is a gold-digging whore. She deserves Seviepoo.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/25
love love keep it up
loveginny123 chapter 93 . 6/12
Amazing story. Please write a sequel
jetravenonyx chapter 65 . 5/28
February isn't ugly! Well, if Lockhart is involved, it is !
jetravenonyx chapter 41 . 5/28
jetravenonyx chapter 39 . 5/28
Please be safe, Lavender, Neville! Best of luck in life!
jetravenonyx chapter 36 . 5/28
(Sniggers) And Severus calls Sirius a mutt!
jetravenonyx chapter 6 . 5/28
This would be pppeeeeeeerfect blackmail material if it ever fell into James' or Sirius' hands!
shmid chapter 36 . 5/1/2015
Lol what a load of crap. I'm out.
gypsykl79 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
You have a great base to this but I really think you need to rewrite and develop the characters more. It feels very, very rushed to me. The alternate universe is not a problem but every single character is so completely out of character that makes it a little hard to read I did go ahead and add it to the follow just in case you do start rewriting it.
Viperfangg chapter 93 . 8/18/2014
Awesome. Has a great many laughs at your description. I just felt bad that James and Ron turned out to be evil. The rest was pretty funny. More please.
Goose chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
This story is terrible.
Zebuin chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
You said his animagus form was a dragon...
Could you explain that like maybe he has more than one?
Mary-Sue chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Mind putting some ploy dividers in? I'm not complaining, but trying to guess who each part of the chapter is referring to is starting to get irritating.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Snape just wants another redhead. Does this mean that Harry and Cho are back on... wait, I think I read somewhere she's only half. Dang.