Reviews for Dreams and Promises
I love this fic! (I don't have an account so I'm not sure if you see this, but I must at least try to let you know!) I love your writing, how you do it it's just perfect! I like how you added their thoughts and feeling into what they were doing/saying throughout the story. Please keep up writing, your very good at it and authors like you don't come around too often! If you would like, could you make the part where Dally tops Superman? ;) (I know this is late, an I'm sorry. I just got into the Outsiders fandom even if I've known it for a while)
Sydney Rebecca Parker chapter 2 . 2/8
Good God that was great!
Sydney Rebecca Parker chapter 1 . 2/8
*dead from nosebleed* that was a piece of art right there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Oh my gosh, that was great!
chris chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Wait...guys have pleasure spots i thought it was just their dick ahhhhh fuck im gonna need to take sex ed class when im in highschool
epicdancer2 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
not bad still wanna see uke!darry though
feedingtheflames chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Oh jeeze, this is good.

Reeeal good
10/10 :D
wasitadreamxx chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
beyond hot
i cant handle myself right now LMAO
donkeyface chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Wow, if my friend didn't already not like rated M she sure would hat e it now, for some unfathomable reason she doesn't like these sorts of things, I on the other hand can't get enough of them :D I love this story :D
Blue eyed titan99 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
More please
cassy1994 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
later is any time after the word is said. And this was great
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
That was beyond hot. Very much loved it
STEVERANDLE'STWIN chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Love what you wrote. Really gets me going, feeling what they're feeling through it. Hope you write more. Please write more. Wondering what will happen when Dally tops Darry.
Christy chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Awsom make more dally and darry slashes
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »