Reviews for I Need a Date
kanji tatsumi chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
im in high school and have homeroom :PP you should update! this ship doesn't get enough love :(
6747 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
this is pretty good hope you can contion it
Basser chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Nah, my high school had homeroom... I think. Our third period class was who we were supposed to sit with at assemblies and stuff, and announcements were always at the start of that class. (Although I think the middle of the day was just when they figured most of the kids were going to be around, if they were lucky.)

I'm liking this so far! It's a nice break from the rampant homosexuality of the fandom. (Don't get me wrong I'm all for the gays, but seriously do they have to be butt pirates in every single story?) Also, Bebe and Kenny are most definitely my favourite characters, so high five for the pairing!

Hope you update soon!
The big M chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
wow
Extraintrovert chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Hm, well, I don't think it is, but if you think it's craptacular then I'm in little position to argue; you ARE the author after all.

Although, I few it is my duty to mention the boy's laughing fit. I could TOTALLY picture it in my mind and it was frickin hilarious, so that's far from crap

In other news: I had the strangest urge to right 'ARE' as 'ARR'. What am I going to do with myself?
princess shinklinkafinkadinkab chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
OMG! YOU UPDATED! yay! I thought the chapter was kinda interesting. So how often do u usually update? literally. once a year? once every half year. once every 3 months?
bgbvma eb chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
at first wen u gave the warning about lesbians. I decided not too read. But then i read this fanfic called Teaching Style to &th Graders. It had some gay stuff in it but i liked it, so i thought i mine as well read ur story. It was pretty good. I was reall ysurprised about a couple of people who audtioned, towelie?, Butters? and Alex
Helsinki Demon chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Love it. Please continue
Seaouryou chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Towlie auditioning gave me such a gigglefit. XD
Tala chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this was cool, i love bebe,

but i was hoping to see Kyle- she is after all holding out for redheads _.

aw well... great story anyway!

keep up the good work
natashasurgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
hi...

ive never read a south park fic before...but im sure urs is one of the most detailed and interesting so far. neways... even though i dont know who the charactors are or at least most of them, u kept the story detailed enough adn interesting to keep me hooked. i dont have any critism becuz i think you've done the best u couldve done with the chapter... it rocked!

Natasha

P.s. sorry bout my shortening words, im so used to chat talk and myspace so i need to get used to completely writing words...

okie dokie?