Reviews for Other Than Words
azab chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i love it
Nicole2513 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
kissy kissy uh oh...i likey [grins]
leiaamos chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Quote Ana just stalked off silently, but Sawyer chose to make as much noise as possible and draw all attention to him and make sure that absolutely everyone knew that he was leaving before the self proclaimed leader had dismissed them.

Of course it drove Jack crazy but, after all, that was one of Sawyer’s goals in life.
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
woot!

“So show me with something other than words.” Sawyer noted that Ana’s voice had dropped an octave or two and felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up straight. Not trusting his ability to speak, he decided to do as she said.

So he leaned forward, closing the gap between them, and did exactly that."

woot! absolutely loved that ending! update soon pleez!
MyOwnPosterity chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
WOW! OMG! I LOVE this series you have, and I think it is WONDERFUL! This is one of the best series EVER for Sana, and please, write more! _
missy42 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh, you ARE writing more! I'm so happy!

"You like your face? Good, so you won’t pull anything then" No, no. Have sex, please!

**gasp** Michael's gettin' his yay!

Damned Jack! Getting other people to do his dirty work. What a coward! I like that you point out that that's what gets in the way of having a romantic relationship with Ana. I never liked the two of them together. He just doesn't have the same passions, has too many control issues with women, which Ana couldn't possibly live up, nor would she want to. Just all around way too vanilla for her. Also love how you have Sawyer antagonizing Jack. Go Sawyer!

Ana/Sawyer Make-Out Session Which Will Inevitably Lead to Sex? YAY! Oh, I feel so warm and fuzzy! What I want to know now, though, is why was Ana feeling so introspective in the first place, because I was totally preparing for her to tell him she was pregnant. Or maybe that *is* the reason...?

This was lovely! Can't wait for more.

missy42
XMiloXloveX chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
EEK!I just read all three and they are marvelous! I do love them, really! they mad me giggle and get big grins and . . . well yeah! Words cannot express how much I loved this story! Beautiful, truly beautiful! D
Xhoelli chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That's so good I don't even know how to comment. AW.

And now I can't wait for next one again :D
caramel199012 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is a really good story please make another one :)