Reviews for The Dark Guardians
A.S chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
IT's really is a awesome story. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more about it.
darkhaseo90 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
nice story hope you write more to it it is very well writen kudos to you
UnluckyWriter chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC! this is like, my hundredth time reading, and i still cant help but read it again! this is one of the best Jenkato fanfics eva (and theres not alot of fic's for this pairing *crys*)! and can u plz tell us if ur not gonna update or not? because i'm practically ITCHING to go on the next damn chappie! so plz, FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH, UPDATE! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ! I FRICKIN LOVE THIS! THIS THING NEEDS MORE LOVE! XD
Grinning Dead chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
this is a very good story could u put some Jenkato smut in here and theres this idea ive been having what if takotos been being tortured while he was unconcious by kagemon for the past 5 years and the scars show up the day after chapter 9 the scars show up thats the way kagemon did them they would show up the day after takoto geta out of the cryo stasis tube the cars would be on his arms his back his legs his chest because kagemon branded his mark into takotos chest and takoto feels all the pain from the scars the next also its just an idea for you to think about
dragon823 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
oy! if your not gonna update please let us know...
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
ooh. this is such a good fanfic. please continue! i want to see what happens next.

robert chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
man just from the intro i was hooked on this story. i have read lots of storys so far and this seems to be a good one. i hope that you can keep on going with this pace or go even farther.
pokeme chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
great story
Tenkoi chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
4th time rereading in 3 days...and this has been the BEST FREAKIN JENKATO FIC EVER~! *plushies to u* ne I hope you consider updating this cuz...I *heart* u and this story...(alongside the fact that this is the only decently written story that I can read without shivering from the sudden fluff and OOCness...) so update...pl0x! Thank you for writing this... Ja, 0
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
this is awesome, and i laugh at Mordred so ha ha ha ha!
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
*hugs* awesoem updte
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
oh... very unexpected hmm.. u going to go the kingdom hearts way and merge nobody takatao and takato?
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
Your story is ... amazing, captivating, ... too much for words. When I startes it, I couldn't stop reading until I finished. Imagine my horror when I found out there weren't any other chapters *breaks down crying hysterically* *

So please *pretty please with a cherry on top* update soon, because I can't wait ( and I haven't read the previous version of this story, so I can't compair)

Hopefully until the next chapter

Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
duh duh duh...continue.

but does nobody takato like jen liek teh real takato? nobody takato is fetr al part fo te real takato
realdarkangel chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
wow. this da first time i've read a digimon fanfic coz i could never find a good yaoi one (me a yaoi fangirl _), and whe i found this i fell in luv after just reading da summary .

I LUV KINGDOM HEARTS! Roxas n Axle n Ruki n Sora my favs _ i haven't played it in two weeks coz my mom banned me from my PS2 T.T not fair...

i fele there's only 1 thing missing from this great fic... a lemon scene between Takato n Jenrya _

hope ya update again soon