Reviews for Not So Hetrosexual: Inside Haru's Sick, Pervy Mind
saza chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
plz dont finish there
saza chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
"every one loves magical trevor coz the tricks that he does are ever so clever look at him now dissapearing a cow where is the cow hidden right now singing this song is magical trevor everybody sees that the trick is clever look at him now with his leathery leathery whip its made of magic and with a little flick yeah yeah the cow is back yeah yeah the cow is back back back back from his magical journey what did he see in the paralell dimension he saw beans beans tins full beans yeah beans beans tins full of beans...etc"

probably got it completly wrong but its something like that and we have so much in common!
saza chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
my "best friends" called mina but i think im an emo coz of her she hurt me so much and then claims im her best friend i want to tell her how much she hurt me but i dont know how...

anyways that line i dont love you like yesterday or wateva it was reminded me of one of mcrs song called i dont love you and the chorus gos "when you go would even have the guts to say i dont love you like i loved you yesterday"

anyways in thinks i might be an emo
saza chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
did u know (no in your case) that gerard way named his daughter bandit lee?
VampiricApple chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
"So is your crack-whore of a mother, but you don't see me advertising it loudly in the middle of a fast-food restaraunt!"

I said exactly that to my manager. Yeah, see, I'm 17 and work at Jerry's, right? Well, Jesse, my fucktard of a manager decided to cut my pay, in like, half! He's like,

"Well, considering your hours. It does say 6.25$ on your paycheck, right? Seriously, you only did 46 hours this week!"

So I quoted this. Yeppers, so thanks! I work at Starbuck's now. :) It's for the best, see, here we get hot-young-teen-poets. At Jerry's, we got. . .well, old hairy men in stained wife-beaters. Eww.

(Gaggg)

"Damnn, girl! You better clean that sh!t up!"

"That's what your father said"

**Sulks in the EmoXCornerrr**

"Hey Kyou?"

"Hn?"

"You might wanna call 911, 'cause you just got burned!"

***StabbyRipStabStabEmoooNesss***
Love Inc chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
All I can say is LOL, I can't stop laughing, hilarious, really good story, even though it's pervy, but funny. Definately one of my favorites!

LOL, you should DEFINATELY write more like this, priceless.

Keep up the god work!

Love Inc. ]
Jacob brought sexy back chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Dude. I just sent you a myspace friend request. Add me! I'm Erotic Edward XD
0oxymoronic0 chapter 19 . 9/10/2007
*nods wisely*

Haru is a man-whore. But at least he's not as bad as Akito. (Or Ren. Who wins the badass prize for whoriness.)

And after all that... Akito still isn't on the dollar menu. Rejected for Tohru... ouch... below the belt...

Pinatas are good. (Apologises to spanish teacher the lack of squiggle on my m) (ahaha that sounds funny im using that)
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 19 . 9/10/2007
Gigglefull chapter. x3

Hmm... If Haru was on the doller menu... I'd so totally go to McDonalds.

But he's at LEAST more than six dollars. D:
Vince from Shamwow chapter 19 . 9/10/2007
I'm just amazing like that.

(runs through the rain)
HoshiToTsuki chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
But Yuki never came! It was all a lie.

Oh well.

I went to Hiro’s house the day before tomorrow.

Funny funny. Good chapter, very funny. Black Haru... that's so cool. I love when Haru hits on Yuki, it's awesome.
HoshiToTsuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Then, I was told news that would scar me for the rest of my life.

“I accidentally sent you back in time when you were first born and made you your own grandfather.”

“…WTF”

Hatori told me that Akito had been watching too much Futurama and that I should ignore Akito from now on.

Hahaha. That was very funny. Isn't Akito a man? Hmm, I wanna see Yuki in a skirt! haha, that's hilarious!
Sohma Memi chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
Uwah though I do have like 7 more chapters to read I had to comment ...

"Shutup, Authoress Girl. You've imagined worse than that. About a certain someone? Should I spell out his name for you? G.E-"

When I read that sentence and saw the "Ge" First thing I said was "GENMA!" O-o Have you ever watched Naruto? if so Genma is the guy who always has that senbon in his mouth -Nods- and thats who I though Haru was going to spell out.. hehehehe then I was all "Hm that'd be weird... dating a character from a manga/anime xP Okay okay off to finish reading D
0oxymoronic0 chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
Emotional.

*nods*

very. *more nods*

*head falls off*

XD CRACK FIX! YAYASZ
Vince from Shamwow chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
"Megumi won't do any raping tonight,

He won't be prowling the streets tonight,

We can go to bed without any worry,

We can go to bed without having to scurry,

And we won't have to hurry 'cause

Megumi won't do any raping...

Tonight."

It's a song by Selina(Hatori Ichihara) and I.

It's silly.

YOUR CHAPTER IS SILLY

Spiderpig. :3

This kid at my camp sings it all the time, and it's not funny cause everyone hates him.

XD