Reviews for The Heart Is Crazy
xXLonelyChildXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I really want to see want happened after that affair with Janice! Please continue this story!
xXAngelicChampXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This needs to be updated!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Finish Morew OMG please
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wish to get the word out. There is a war on . Either join or leave. You may remain neutral. It doesn't matter. We can't let the RB win. If we do, they will delete every story on for 1 reason or another. We will not fail! We will not fall! We will not GIVE IN! JOIN NOW! Send a review or PM for info.
Little trippy friend chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
oh that fucking idiot(Zack) if i could bitch slap him i would poor Cody

love the story :]
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
So Zack is cheating on Cody? He doesn't even realize that he is causing such unhappiness in his brother. Where is Janice's sister, I thought they did everything together? Maybe Zack and Cody could get together with the sisters together then Cody wouldn't feel so left out. That is if you are still planning any more to this story. I know it has been quite a while but you should update.
AliAbela chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
nice
Unbidden-Angel chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
I really loved it! Poor Cody. His heart is practiclly broken. please continue!
mochiusagi chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
wah how could Zack do that to Cody? and with all that they've been through! Please update soon!
h20poo chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
wow
yaoilover93 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
ZACK's A BITCH.:( other than that awesome story. i look forward to reading more
MurtaghIsMyInheritance chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Very nice! Update!
kingdomhearts37 chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
update update update update update!
kingdomhearts37 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
"Cody finished his homework 10 minutes after Zack finished organizing his surprise." that's not right man. Cody never does his h/w. or is that Zach? o well
hearts28 chapter 6 . 3/31/2007