Reviews for Mint ChocChip
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
O-kay...

I think I might have been converted. Just a tiiiiny bit.

So I loved it. And am going to force my brain to think of something even half as good as this as soon I finish my lesson...
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I like the ice cream theory a lot. Just a bit disturbed when I read the summary but I did manage to read the whole story, evil curiosity. But it is well written no matter how disturbing the pairing would normally look. Wonder what the demolition boys would think of that relationship.
R-chan aka Hoshisaki chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw *_* That was sweet! *squels* Will there be sequel?

I never thought, a fic about Balkov could be so ..soo.. dunno, romantic, waff-y? *_* I absolutly love this one!

I'd love to read a sequel, or prequel, doesn't matter

BeyBye!

R-chan

aka Hoshisaki
tntiggris chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i cna;t get past the freakishness that is balcov...

at all

and why is just reading the name yuriy strangly sexy to me

ciao

~*~T of TNT
MeilinII chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Congrats, you just took CRACK pairings to a whole new level.

Well-written, but also VERY disturbing.
zapinit chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
it is really well done i can't say i like it tho it is disturbing but my friend says that your yea.
The neko jin chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
... good but... DESTURBUING PARING! and for the love of satan BALCOV ARE NOT SEXY! he grows really really much!

oh well thats not up to me who u like is it? course not... oh well i really really like the story.. hmm it surpises me but i dont "like" it i LOVE it _ dont ever quit writing!

Neko
Braeca chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I friggin' adore you, you know that? I laughed when I saw this. I've gone from Shocked, to Highly Amused,to Flattered, to Pleasantly Surprised. I thought you'd forgoten that dare- I know I had! If anything i was expecting a fluffy little humour fic; but you really ran with this idea, and I have to say- you've won that dare.

You actually really put a lot of thought into this; the character histories, the dynamics between Balcov and..everyone. The fact that Rai was disapproving...until he saw what the lack of Boris did to his friend. You didn't overlook that age gap, or the fact that Boris isn't exactly Ghandi.

There was a real tenderness and care to this relationship. The theme of Mint ChocChip ice cream was a really nice touch; the symbolism, and the reiteration at the last sentence. That made the fic for me. That and your ability to empathise with each of your characters. Oh- and you used the proper Japanese names! Props!

Your writing is always progressing- this is perfect proof of that. I don't think anyone else would have been able to write this pairing; at least certainly not convincingly.

Really nice piece of work PP. Congratulations!
wolf-of-the-moonlight chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
As always panda, you have managed to make a simply fantastic story. Maybe Balcov isn't as harsh as we all try to make him. It really makes sense the ice-cream theory and I hope that there are other theories with flavors that you know of.

That story is so cute and understanding, I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories again. Enjoy your time on your trip and don't ever lick me again!

Wolf
Kiko cat chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
to be honest i find this couple kinda disturbing but it was really well written. -

kikocat
Lainy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Do i need to say anything? Really? Apart from i'm your obligatory review whore?

...

Anyhoo - apart from the pairing - it was a good fic. And

* faces audiense and points*

mwahahahaha! i so told her to do that title. *ego ego*

yes - what was i saying... oh yes... i dare you to write me a bryka then! *big smile* _
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh my.

The scary thing?

This would be a great fic with any other Russian/Rei pairing. O_o