Reviews for Chains of Fire
Anime Onnanoko chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
this was a really good story
FallenHope-Angel chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
man that was a sad and depressing fic. but worth reading with all the drama and well i basically loved the ending for some strange reason.
miella allstar chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
i absolutely love this story, its very well written, it actually brought me to tears, there were some really depressing parts, but i absolutelylove this fic, i like the ending with tala and kai such a cute friendship, im glad kai got better :)
Marsuss chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
omg! the song that tyson and the others sing! it's truley madly deeply right? omg! i luv that song!
Marsuss chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
omg! no katrina! shes in a coma? no! she has to wake up her and kai have to be together.

oh and i looked up the song it is really good.
blueXXphoenix chapter 17 . 1/11/2007
omg. wow. i luv all of ur stories. ur such a good angst writer! thanks for a great story!

thankyou.

-blueXXphoenix-
Anime Onnanoko chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
that was a really good story, I really liked it
Kaikouji chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
i have always thoughtr the song would fit in this story some where. anyways i like that the old kai is back. please tell me u'll do a sequal. anyways it was good.

laterz

kaikouji
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 17 . 12/11/2006
Love your story so far. If I had an idea for you I would say it, however, unfortunatly I don't. Update when you can! . Bui!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 17 . 12/11/2006
hay, thought i would just come on and say how sad i am that the fic is finished. i really enjoyed reading it. Hope i hear from you again in other fics.

See yaz later! :)

it was AWESOME while it lasted ]
Frenchowl chapter 16 . 12/8/2006
LOVED IT!
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 16 . 11/30/2006
dude freakin awesomeness in a box!
absurd musings chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Ohmiggawd I love that song! -Sways from side to side with arms up in the air-

I feel bad for Angel... or Katrina... or whatever her name was. I thought I'd see some KaixAngel/Katrina in it.
phiii chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
AW this fic was so good

I really really like how you portraid Kai ]

I hope this isn't the end! If it is.. can we have a sequal ;P

I really Truely, Madly, Deeply (haha get it?) Loved this ficcy!

I normally hate Kai with a female speashally with an OC but I loved Angel in this ] I still can't believe you made her die! *cries*

That was a really sweet chapter *ruffles Tala's hair*