Reviews for History Lesson
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was a wonderful story! SeaQuest first season was my favorite of all the seasons. I loved the bridge you made with the movie Operation Petticoat and recreating the feel of the first season of SQ. Thank you for writing this.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Pretty nice story, but I think it ended too quickly. Actually, the ending didn't feel very satisfying. Maybe have a little more with Krieg talking about his great-grandfather, tell a couple stories he'd heard from relatives, show how those led him to become a naval officer.

One typo I caught: "you wont" should be "you won't"

Oh, I did like the argument between Krieg and Katie. Good stuff there.

Keep on writing.
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love Operation Petticoat! You should write more OP fics :)
hall442 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
LOL! Great job! I liked it. :)
Teri chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"Operation Petticoat" is one of my favorite movies, but I've never seen it in fanfiction even if it is only being discussed. Thank you for writing a story that included it. Nick Holden, what an operator. Very nice.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Nicely done! Everyone was in character and the dialogue was not confusing at all. I have never seen operation Petticoat but I think I've seen John D'Aquino in a few other places. Nice work!
Lynnp chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, different! I hope you write more. Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Lynn

x
psycho chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
What? what was the point of that, your working with the government to distract the masses aren't you? Interesting...it was very interesting...
Wreath of Roses chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Never thought of crossing SQ with Operation Petticoat, but this is neat. I love Operation Petticoat with Cary Grant, the pinkness, and the girdle in the engine-room, what a hoot! Congrats on an unusual crossover.