Reviews for And Running
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
That was soo sweet. Rogue doesn't have to worry about Travis anymore. I love how Remy adopt those children as his own. I wonder if they'll ever tell them the truth. Keep up the good work.
CajunSpice714 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
*hangs head* Because.. I had like no insperation for this fic.. it was just something that came to me at work.. my next fic will be longer I promise .
gambit-rogue chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
yep... still love ya and the story.. but y does it have to be so short?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Aw, he claimed them as his own. So sweet. Really cute! Great way to end it.

CajunSpice714 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wootage for Chappy 4 this is probally the last chappie.. because I cant think of anything T..T *feels like a reject*
gambit-rogue chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
so u'r ending this story soon? no! well, wat can poor ol me do? jus make sure the ending's good you hear? loved ur story so far! oh, n can u kill travis n make it look like an accident so rogue n remy won't be blamed? plz! i'd like it very much n i'm sure other readers will luv it as well. hehehe... i guess there's a bad side to me after all.
RomyGirl123 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
I am very sad that one of the babies might die.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
xLebeaux chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
YEY! Im so excited! oh no..poor rogue(Sniff..sniff)poor baby...hope the baby will be okay. Kepp updating i want more! MORE! MORE! MUahahahahaha! okay... I seriously have to stop watchin all those movies with the psychotic villians. Peace out
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
You've nominated me to be a flame eater huh? What in the world is that? lol Wonderful chapter, aw, Poor Remy, having to worry over 'is petite Chere. So this is one of the last chapters eh? Well I can't wait to see how you end this! UPDATE SOON!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
O! Remy's so sweet! UPDATE SOON!

RomyGirl123 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Please continue.
thisisnotmyaccountanymore chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Hey! Great job! I really like your story, very good!

But I'm a little confused... Rogue could control her power in this one so could touch people right? hm

oh well still awesome!
gambit-rogue chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
hey! sorry i didn't review b4 this but i was a little bz. anyway. great chapters! update soon! :)
xLebeaux chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Hey there. I am totally lovin the story. LOve all the romy to. must have more, GIVE ME MORE! okay, im call, im calm. lol:) Can not wait for next chap. update soon! uve got my attention. Peace out ~xLebeaux
Mistress-Black chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
interesting. I love it already. please continue.