Reviews for A Crazy CSI
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
scarily i can just see that being Sara's first reaction - swab for DNA. chuckles
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
HAHA very amusing.
CindyB chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Your Sara was a complete f**ktard! Glad to see that you kept the characters true to how they are on their shows/movies.
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Well, it's an interesting scenario, I guess, and I agree with another reviewer that a crime scene unit can certainly do a lot more than take a DNA sample to make things interesting. Something that really irked me though, is that you can't *see* DNA. No, not even under a microscope. It's a molecule. It's a tiny, tiny little thing. Smaller than microscopic. I'm getting a bit off-topic here, but the shape of the molecule was figured out with x-ray diffraction, not by simply looking at it. Anyway, I suggest you do a bit more research before you allude to anything scientific again, or else your fanfic ends up sounding implausible and silly.
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
LOVE IT! CSI is my favorite show and Superman Returns is one of my favorite movies. That sounds just like what Sara would do, although I think Grissom would want to talk philosophy with Superman, and if Greg was there (Too bad you got to him first!) he'd be acting like a crazy fanboy.
Tairona chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hehe ... this was amusing, although I think you could have done more with it aside from Sara just testing to make sure that he was an alien ... I mean, when you cross CSI with Superman, you really have a chance to make the Man of Steel squirm ... but cute nonetheless. :)
daze chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
...ahahahaha! i can totaly see that happening. though i would think grissom would be the non believer.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Funny fic. Any chance you'd make a sequel?

-Have you ever considered making either a "Avatar: The Last Airbender"/"Danny Phantom", "Avatar: The Last Airbender"/"American Dragon Jake Long", or "Avatar: The Last Airbender"/"Harry Potter" crossover?-Please Reply