Reviews for Not Fade Away
archergirl15 chapter 11 . 3/25
A beautiful end to a beautiful story; one of my favorites. I have no words to describe how this story makes me feel: content, happy, at peace, none of these do it justice. Always good for a re-read, no matter how many times I've read it before.
The Wise Dragoness chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
I loved it! This is such an entertaining story. I have to say that I really enjoyed the modern twist on our favorite LOTR characters!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2017
Sweet story
jediavatar chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
This is a beautiful story, and you did an amazing job of making the characters, setting and plot believable while retaining the feel of Tolkien's work in a modern setting. Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
this involves modern orcs.

L. O. L. (insert death by laughter sound here)
Ms. August chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
This is the most unique story I've ever read here. I can't even consider this a girl-falls-into-middle-earth fanfic. Great job! Well done! :)
Wagthedog chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Lovely story!
BlueDorid chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
This was well written and lighthearted, a really nice read to end a long day. And so imaginative! It was fun to try to figure out who the elves were supposed to be in their modern incarnations. I thought this was going to turn out to be a legomance but then Glenn crept up, quiet and companionable and sweet. I love the way the pieces fell in the romance. Glenn holding Posey on the plane was the sweetest ever.

And surprisingly enough, I loved the name. Mariposa. Unique and somehow managing to avoid sounding Mary Sue-ish. I think it's because it fit her personality so well.

Thank you for writing this, truly.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Just finished rereading the whole story. Never gets old. (Well they are old but you get the point haha)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
great story, loved it!
quaff chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This is such a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
seafarer chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This was great and ended perfectly. Thank you for writing it!
seafarer chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Looks a bit like Legolas took up an old hobbit custom... :)
I want to know Linda's real name.
Two weddings! That's so romantic, and so lovely! (fangirl squeals of happiness)
seafarer chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
That necklace is...oh. That is so sweet. I love it!
seafarer chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Ha, ha! Son of an urk! Far better than son of a bitch, I'd say, seeing that orcs are so much worse than dogs. I might be borrowing this, with your kind permission, and I'd give you credit. Ha! To be honest, this is so good that I'd love to put this whole thing into my fanon.
I don't like all the language, but other than that it's great, and I will admit that the language does add to the modern-ness.
I'm guessing that 'Leif' is Legolas.