Reviews for Not Fade Away
this involves modern orcs.

L. O. L. (insert death by laughter sound here)
Ms. August chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
This is the most unique story I've ever read here. I can't even consider this a girl-falls-into-middle-earth fanfic. Great job! Well done! :)
Wagthedog chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Lovely story!
BlueDorid chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
This was well written and lighthearted, a really nice read to end a long day. And so imaginative! It was fun to try to figure out who the elves were supposed to be in their modern incarnations. I thought this was going to turn out to be a legomance but then Glenn crept up, quiet and companionable and sweet. I love the way the pieces fell in the romance. Glenn holding Posey on the plane was the sweetest ever.

And surprisingly enough, I loved the name. Mariposa. Unique and somehow managing to avoid sounding Mary Sue-ish. I think it's because it fit her personality so well.

Thank you for writing this, truly.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Just finished rereading the whole story. Never gets old. (Well they are old but you get the point haha)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
great story, loved it!
quaff chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This is such a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
seafarer chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This was great and ended perfectly. Thank you for writing it!
seafarer chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Looks a bit like Legolas took up an old hobbit custom... :)
I want to know Linda's real name.
Two weddings! That's so romantic, and so lovely! (fangirl squeals of happiness)
seafarer chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
That necklace is...oh. That is so sweet. I love it!
seafarer chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Ha, ha! Son of an urk! Far better than son of a bitch, I'd say, seeing that orcs are so much worse than dogs. I might be borrowing this, with your kind permission, and I'd give you credit. Ha! To be honest, this is so good that I'd love to put this whole thing into my fanon.
I don't like all the language, but other than that it's great, and I will admit that the language does add to the modern-ness.
I'm guessing that 'Leif' is Legolas.
Larisya chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Well... Weirdest. Story. Ever.
...wouldn't have it any other way...
David J chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
It's been years since you wrote these, but I sure enjoyed reading them all tonight!
Thanwen chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I have just finished reading your excellent story for the second time, after having read it about two years ago as one of the first fanfiction ever.
If possible I enjoyed reading it again even more than the first time, remembering what would come next. ;-)

I simply love your intelligent realism, your irony, the sarcastic kind of humour and last but not least the political jibes.

And I am utterly thankful that it was your story (and all the others you have posted on HASA, which I admit to have devoured afterwards) that made the beginning of my stepping into fanfiction, because it differs so exeedingly from a lot of "Works" on display on the net. Had I read those first, I suppose I would never have continued reading, let alone started writing. ;-D

Thank you very much for a wonderful story and for brightening up a dreary, cold and rainy north German "summer" afternoon.
dancingkatz chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
I just re-read your story for the umpteenth time and as always, it has cheered me up and lightened my day. I know I should have reviewed each chapter long ago but its hard to put into words what it makes me feel. So I'll just say thank you so much for this world where my favorite Elven-King is alive, well and thriving in the modern world. Bravissimi!