Reviews for Awakening of the Blood Moon
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
How bloody and brutal, and I love it! Glad you were able to upload this chapter because it is so awesome! Thanks again!
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 31 . 1/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, though it took me a long time to do so, however, what happened with chapters four and six? 'Unsorted' was repeated for both of them and I was curious about the Riders of Gotterdamung. Maybe you could drop that one in? Aside from that, really liked it!
Moonie chapter 31 . 1/25/2011
Such an epic tale, nice job!
Cherie chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
Woa. Super fantastic.
mae-E chapter 31 . 1/20/2011
an interesting way to end it. i liked how you showed the recap of what had happned in his time while she was gone from it.

I enjoyed rini's converesation with the former death star. time-out that was cute.

so it was sweet that pegus/helios told her to go be with draco. that he let her go.
Jay FicLover chapter 31 . 1/19/2011
YES YES AT LAST! YAY YAY YAY! :-)

Aw... that was so sweet! Hehehe, Draco is a king consort now, that's somehow fitting!

I loved the idea of him becoming an apprentice to the unicorn expert, and the tie with his wand core made it all the more sense.

And Pegasus was the one who brought them back together in their dreams, that's so fitting too!

The ending was great. I can't begin to tell you how much I thank you for all the time and effort you've dedicated to this story in the last five years, it is so sad to see it come to an end, but also so fulfilling. You have really outdone yourself. You managed to make Reenie justice even though at the beginning you didn't even like the character.

And you also managed to create all these unforgetable characters like Sailor Silver Serpent, Sailor Cobalt Wanako, Sailor Bismuth Hare, Sailor Copper Owl, the Gotterdamerung Riders (Vomica, LOL, was she funny! *coughs and spits* pardon me... *winks at you alng with the private joke*). And last but not least, Sailor Death Star... Acyls.

Boy, I'm gonna miss them all... T_T *cries*

Oh well, all must come to an end. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next ficcies! :-)
Tsuki chapter 31 . 1/19/2011
Absolutely cool!
Jay FicLover chapter 30 . 1/4/2011
So absolutely great! *loves* *hugs chapter lovingly*

It was fun to see Harry and Draco have a Fred and George moment. XD

Sailor Eclipse taught Voldie a thing or two, yes! I also absolutely loved her speech, about her being "the other sealed one" (the first one is Saturn, right?)

I've been having problems with my account, some features are not working properly. I hope they fix the problem soon so I can give you those signed reviews! *frustrated* -_-

As for the Elder Wand, mhm, I think Crystal Tokyo's the safest option, but Harry should still manage to become its master. I'll get more into that later.

So sleepy... must go sleep now, my bed's winking at me meaningfully.
mae-E chapter 30 . 1/2/2011
this was a cool chapter. again you had slight problems that profreading would help. just spots where words have been dropped and the sentance reads akward.

i think if your going to to follow cannon in the hp world go all the way with it. so go with it for the wand.

I thought that making harry and draco knights was a good touch. i like the line rini's father told both boys to make them stop fighting. so will this be the start of a long term partnership between the boys?

rini's powers where cool. I would think that one cool thing that when the person who returns at the end of the year to bring rini and the new sailor earth home, whether it be pluto or or her parents, as a surprise for rini helios she go with them.

I liked those attacks rini had. so that was the awakening of the blood moon. I liked how shee refered to herslef as the other sealed scout, and gave her title. that was really cool!

good work over all.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Too much OCs
mae-E chapter 29 . 12/25/2010
cool chapter!

so the state of his starseed matched the state of his soul? ripped into pieces.

will neo queen serenity be forced to try to fix it? or will she refuse? will she team up wih her daughter to defeate the last animate? will they have to finish off the dark one too?

funny earth sounds like how rini did at the start! lol

glad to her see her reuninited with her family. if only for a little while.

was very cool to she her father standing up to protect his little girl.

to bad that the person he seeked answers from was the one who would tell them most harshly. but at least he gets a look at the truth of her expireances.

just how does this change history?
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Also, before I forget... Merry Christmas!
Jay FicLover chapter 29 . 12/25/2010
I'll give you two more reviews -signed this time- apart from these two unsigned ones. This because I do believe this story needs to be pampered the way it deserves, like a favourite child! XD

An update is the greatest gift for Christmas, thank you thank you thanks so much!

And this chapter was mind blowing, wow, so much stuff happened my mind's been left in a whirwind after all this.

I'll get into details when I write my signed reviews, but for now, all I can say is that this was splendid! Now all the loose ends are beginning to get tied.

Assiah aka Sailor Earth is the cutest chibi senshi ever. XP

I am glad that we actually got to see Endymion kick some butt; about time! It was high time he showed why he was the King of Earth and Reenie's dad.

Neo Queen erenity, unconscious, and kidnapped on top of that, no! This is even worse than the Black Moon, at least back then Prince Diamond was unable to take the Queen out of the Crystal Palace.

So many great things to comment on, but I'll leave the rest for the signed reviews!